What kind are of fake japnese LVC are these?! Not thai's fake, that's for sure!!!

kikidark

Bonjour tout le monde:

I bought that in a hongkong shop.

I live there and I know about the thailand fake for a long time ( many vintage big e in hongkong are from thailand) but these are different, I never saw a pair like that.

They did a very good work, but it's not sevalge denim and the most ridiculous is that "double" red line who seems quite strange for a big e lvc. If I'm right, the 66 of lvc even doesn't have red color red line, but a pink one.

Like the pair of 66501-0117 the jeans is unwashed.

In the inside I can see a very legit 66501 japanese tab but the outside tag tells that's a 55501-0192 lvc, well, that's kind of funny, because the 55501-0192 is not an unwashed jeans!!!

The back pocket are so close to the true one!! but the small front pocket is too hight (what kind of lvc have so hight front pocket?).

If a refer to the huge work on the tag, seems to be chinese fake but I'm not sure about that, the cut is ok but maybe more low rise than an original, and it have only 4 buttons?!???!!

I still thinking whaowww! such a good fake. How can they make it for so cheap? I know the thailand's fake are real selvage jeans and cost only 20 box, but they do not have such a good quality in the details ( thai's fake usely have not legit tab inside, 501 number on the button, bad sewing on the feet, many spelling mistakes like the famous made whith a "w" madw, or sometimes red selvage on the pocket...)

And if it was japanese fake? Fake experts, (serge, are you there?) can you help me to check it out, thank's.

What if I selling this on ebay? Waht if I start the bid 1dollard whithout reserve? I'm just afraid about the fucking double red line!!!!! What kind of asshole did design that!!

To compare, that's a pair of genuine 66501 japanese lvc I send in my online shop in china. The pictures are for super rag.

http://auction1.taobao.com/auction/0/item_detail-db2-f39219de3bd85fea1a44b26c1fd555e2.jhtml

I will post pictures of the fake one in few hour...

I'm so sorry for my bad english, but why not begin to speak in french on this forum!!

bonjour mon tres chèr :

Well, it depends where are you loading the pictures from. The server is in china and it seems to work very well here, in asia, because I‘m using it to work.

If the link does not working,

Try to go directly to this page, all of the pictures might be there...

http://www.soso2.com/album/album.php?aid=13654&sid=lcZrvu

Anyway, tell me if I'm wrong but superfuture is an international forum, and I still do not have a photobucket ID like every one clearly do here... (la politesse tu connais?!)...photobucket is slow for the people who doesn't live in u.s.a, mon tres cher...a bientot, enfin je l'espere!

:0

Wow those are pretty bad fakes.

I'm sure they are fake. Et oui... the seller send it to me as fake japanese lvc 66 big for 30 box!!

They seems to be a mix of somes lvc pants, I did't know there was real double redlines somwhere in levis pants! thanks for the tip.

But he only have 30", and it's definitely too small for me. Maybe, I will sell them in ebay, not to earn money, but to see how much the peolple are ready to pay to buy a fake sell as fake.

I'm just afraid to do this, I don's want to be like all those fucking sellers who sell fake as original, and saying "guaranty original or 200% money back"

I guess we will earn many money by returning this kind of item every times. The worst is they have all good and no negative feedbacks, PUTAIN de merde !!!

ps: thank's for the site of image hosting imageshack, I will try for the next time...my cantonese is no so good...maybe worst than my engish!!.我的粤语很差,比我的英文还要差!!能说几句话而已,我在香港主要的说普通话。。。

A la prochaine.

Well pm me the seller in that case I will buy a pair for the little bit of money that seller is charging .. and enjoy them too ..

They look nice .

P.S. The direct link to your photo page works VERY well .. and your english is pretty decent - you curse well also lol

I'm sure they are fake. Et oui... the seller send it to me as fake japanese lvc 66 big for 30 box!!

They seems to be a mix of somes lvc pants, I did't know there was real double redlines somwhere in levis pants! thanks for the tip.

But he only have 30", and it's definitely too small for me. Maybe, I will sell them in ebay, not to earn money, but to see how much the peolple are ready to pay to buy a fake sell as fake.

I'm just afraid to do this, I don's want to be like all those fucking sellers who sell fake as original, and saying "guaranty original or 200% money back"

I guess we will earn many money by returning this kind of item every times. The worst is they have all good and no negative feedbacks, PUTAIN de merde !!!

ps: thank's for the site of image hosting imageshack, I will try for the next time...my cantonese is no so good...maybe worst than my engish!!.我的粤语很差,比我的英文还要差!!能说几句话而已,我在香港主要的说普通话。。。

A la prochaine.

ah i see. what do you do in HK? i always thought canto was the medium of conversation there. your mandarin's good!

Oui, tweedlesinpink you're absolutely right, BRAVO, cantonese is the official language in hongkong, and I do speak cantonese too (enfin presque), but the most part of people, especially the young students, speak a â€good“ mandarin, well, a kind of madarin, with strong and cute accent, but that's still mandarin...

And to answer your question, what do I do in Hong Kong? I guess you're wondering why hk and not an other place, after all, there is no "tour eiffel" or "champs elysée“ over here, the answer is very simple:

I ENJOY LIFE!!!

...and denim too, but that's not important...just funny...

"Vive la france et le coq au vin, le meilleur plat de tout les temps, rien que ça!"

i got the same jeans a few months ago. no one here could ID them. they're probably just some mutant factory levis jeans. i'll tell you what tho, i couldn't break them in at all really. the denim didn't really wear in, it just kinda fluffed off. got what i paid for i guess. comfy jeans to lounge around in tho.

http://superfuture.com/city/supertalk/showthread.php?t=10169