be funny in this thread only

timpoblete

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's called a "reflection". It comes from the light in my ceiling, and isn't generally done away with a self timer and a tripod (which is what I used). My mistake on the wood. I still think my bag made by a hunting company feels at home with untreated wood furniture, even if it is cheap, lowly pine. (how do I live with myself)

I can see how I look like a piece of shit compared to denim dan back there though

That's called a "reflection". It comes from the light in my ceiling, and isn't generally done away with a self timer and a tripod (which is what I used). My mistake on the wood. I still think my bag made by a hunting company feels at home with untreated wood furniture, even if it is cheap, lowly pine. (how do I live with myself)

I can see how I look like a piece of shit compared to denim dan back there though

no,dont feel bad,clopek.denim bros are here to help you out going on with your life. solid oak furnitures are available at good prices at most fleemarkets.beginner couses in photography can be booked at adult

evening classes for cheap.

and I'm not sure if Almostnice is serious about his "critique" or not, so I'm hesitant to call it out as one of the dumbest things I've ever read on here.

also, putting a picture of yourself stylishly drinking a beer as your own avatar is a bit like wearing the tee shirt of the band you're going to go see to the concert.

don't be that guy.