PMP Overalls

crappykid

Hello SUFU,

Let me introduce our line called PMP overalls from Bandung Indonesia, The main purpose of this line is to serve denim aficionados needs of a good pair of jeans. We are giving you the best chosen materials, and attention to details. Produced in limited quantities, we are using Japanese and American selvedge denim. Starting to use high quality leather, American manufactured hardware such as button, zipper, rivet & burr. For the cut we currently offer you modern slim cut, differs by 2 option, slim straight and slim tapered.

Here are some fit description and info:

6501BK

IMG_5110.jpg

IMG_5121.jpg

IMG_5125.jpg

6501XX = 01 cut ( Slim Tapered ), 65 ( Material code for 'KUROKI' 14.5 Oz Sanforized Okayama Black Zimbabwe Cotton Selvedge Denim ), We are using Okayama 5.1 Oz Deep Indigo Chambray for pocket lining, Cotton Wrapped Polyester Thread (Polycore), HORWEEN USA Brown Chromexcel Leather patch in thickness around 2 to 3mm for every 01 cut, All small parts are specially customized and made in USA by Scovill Fasteners.

6802XX

IMG_5150.jpg

IMG_5173.jpg

IMG_5154.jpg

6802XX = 02 cut ( Slim Straight ), 68 ( Material code for 'Japan Blue' 14 Oz Unsanforized Okayama Left Hand Twill Selvedge Denim ), We are using Okayama 5.1 Oz Deep Indigo Chambray for pocket lining, Cotton Wrapped Polyester Thread (Polycore), HORWEEN USA Horse Butt Strips Leather patch in thickness around 2mm for every 02 cut, All small parts are specially customized and made in USA by Scovill Fasteners.

S001SD

IMG_5182.jpg

IMG_5200.jpg

IMG_5214.jpg

S001SD = Watch Pocket Shirt, Slim fit. Material is beautiful 5.1 Oz Deep Indigo Dyed Selvedge Chambray from KUROKI Okayama, All stitches are using 100% Cotton thread so it will naturally age along with your Chambray, Strong polyester fish eye button.

Please help us improve our product quality, any opinion will be greatly appreciated :)

I love the shirt. what's the price and could you post some detail shots of the fabric?

Also, how funny is it that these goods are more "Made in America" than a standard 501 STF jean?

I love the shirt. what's the price and could you post some detail shots of the fabric?

Also, how funny is it that these goods are more "Made in America" than a standard 501 STF jean?

Detailed Pics

_MG_9192.jpg

Buttons

_MG_9201.jpg

Rivets & "Peek-A-Boo Selvedge" Coin Pocket

_MG_9220.jpg

Reinforced Backpocket

_MG_9211.jpg

2Tone Chainstitched Hem

_MG_9223.jpg

Pocket Bag

_MG_9232.jpg

Hidden Rivets

Fabric Closeups

3-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

1-1.jpg

USD 175 for the jeans and USD 99 for the shirt, and we do custom for the shirt :)

The jeans are a little contemporary (low and slim) for my taste, but that is subjective. The shirt looks like it will actually tuck. Thumbs way up on that point.

We're working on our straight cut, while waiting for new machinery :)

Thank's for the reps guys

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hm, more info on how to order? May be interested in the custom shirt..

You can email me @ [email protected] and I'll give you a template of a shirt, you can fill the blanks with your desired measurement. We do workshirt (Utility/Watch pocket/Cigarette pocket etc.) But for now we only have 5oz KUROKI's deep indigo chambray for the material.

• 3 weeks later...

It’s a fantastic denim collaboration between PMP overalls an Indonesian premium denim line with Darakubiru an Indonesian e-zine, and Indigo the largest Indonesian denim group.

The denim fabric is 15Oz slub yarn indigo denim from Okayama Japan.

Details:

OVERALL9.jpg

Top Block

OVERALL10.jpg

Special customized brass buttons from Scovill USA.

OVERALL6.jpg

Pocket Details

OVERALL8.jpg

Horween horse butt strips leather patch with laser finish

OVERALL5.jpg

Washer burrs specially customized by Scovill USA + Peek-a-boo selvage.

OVERALL4.jpg

Union Special 43200G hemming.

OVERALL3.jpg

Kuroki 5Oz deep indigo selvage chambray for pocket bag.

5602IDBfront.jpg

02 Cut (Slim Straight)

5601IDBfront.jpg

01 Cut (Slim Tapered)