How tall are you?

lifeup

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't either but my friend is 6'3" while I'm about 6 even and he has a pain in the ass fitting into cars and most t's are way too short on him, even if they fit the rest of him. When he sat in the drivers seat of a subaru wrx sti and he adjusted the seat to where he was comfortable he swallowed the rear legroom.

• 1 year later...
do all you really tall people have a hard time fitting in clothes? being 6' foot + is almost impossible to look good in clothes as most shit probably doesnt fit, unless you are really skinny.

i could see how it would be hard finding high fashion items. all you are left with is like ralph lauren and banana republic.

most high end clothes are made for tall folk (6" +), ESPECIALLY tall and skinny folk.

it's us short/stubby ones that run into problems.

most high end clothes are made for tall folk (6" +), ESPECIALLY tall and skinny folk.

it's us short/stubby ones that run into problems.

i think you are de-emphasizing the skinniness factor involved with clothing. you gotta be icarus size/weight to make clothing look good. anyone other than that would probably have a hard time fitting into anything.