the Official Warehouse denim Superthread

squares

no, i want to join the bandwagon and be as trendy as possible!!! ill wear the tightest, narrowest legged ballerina peants there is!!!! and ill wear huge puffy flourescant nikes to accentuate the tapers!!!

seriously, you homos have no clue how stupid you look. in 5 years when you graduate high school youll look back and think "christ i was such a dorky follower, i actually dressed like bozo the clown"

ahhahahaha

do you wear a black trenchcoat and dark sunglasses to school?

i think the great thing about superfuture is that trolls dont work. the members of this forum that are held in high esteem can out do them and still be good members of the cult. until someone comes in and can make england cry, we have nothing to worry about.

ok eng.... ill come back. i guess i should have used lube but i didnt think i was that big. i didnt think it would hurt so much.

You were never a sensitive person.....never.

DDML - that is exactly who I was thinking of. Surely it is the same person.

Yeah, cant_sleep... fuck that guy was annoying. I could technically compare squares' and cant_sleep's IPs (thanks vBulletin) to confirm that they ARE the same guy, but I'm lazy and squares/cant_sleep is worthless and I don't feel like it.

If he makes another account, though... BAM.

i know who this may be, i recognize the kthxbye bit and the immature whining from a couple other forums.

[yeah, i'm gonna edit this out to avoid possible cross-forum drama. that is exactly what we do not need]

ahhh immature teenage bliss, sad that sexual repression can cause so many issues.... tsk tsk.

• 3 years later...