The ref in the portugal-holland game sucked

startmeup

I dont think there was too much wrong with the ref there, he held is line, which was pretty tight but still, most of the situations deserved the cards. players got frustrated and started doing stupid shit.

and wtf was deco thinking, there was no whistle so the dutch guy started advancing, he gets pissed of and should've gotten a red for that tackle. then the idiot picks up the ball in the middle of gameplay..

that game was pretty disturbing. but much worse was the yesterday's between Australia and Italy. the Italian have managed to make me angry again with all they play-acting and diving. the last minute penalty was a joke, The Italians are such a bunch of cheaters, there must not be a word for fair-play or sportsmanship in italian, crazy... for the record, i also thought the red card was too harsh...

As Blatter said. The ref deserved a yellow card (Which probably is his favorite color..). But on the other hand Figo and van Bommel both deserved a red one. I hate it when people try to act like Lother mattheus.

It was a pity though. It's depressing to see oranje leave the tournament early. It takes away all the suspense for me...

ahhh look at all this hate, nation hating on nations.....aaaahhhhhhaaaaaaaaa........

i'm waiting for my first riot...ha ha ha...

imagine this, germany lost due to what ever reason....and the fans went crazy and start rioting and due to the violence neo nazi rise.......