dago

Patrik Ervell S/S 12

yeah a bit of a letdown. psychotropic tops would have been better in different colors I think.

need the horsehair and leather collegiate jackets in my life however.

fuckkkk, pretty disappointed with this. I thought it was a joke at first, its like old ervell + hawaiian shirts on acid thrown in. Could care less about the women's collection, but still want that collegiate jacket with the braided ribbing. Even the red suit jacket is like a fucking avis employee, or worse, a bellhop.

29.jpg

image_691x297_c.jpeg

yup, disappointed enough. those red big lapel suit jacket.. ugh. still want to check that collegiate w/ horsehair & that spring version zip up cadet jacket though.

i'll stay with the last ss11 collections.

14.jpg

Horse-hair detailing on this bomber looks nice, hope it shows up on more pieces. I'll probably pass on this season unless there's nice accessories or something though. Good chance to catch up some more on older pieces hopefully.

I am going to give this collection about a few months to marinate. Watch it be sick shit by then.

yeah, i ain't sold.

11.jpg

motherfuck fuck fuck, that's a cadet jacket in navy, right? too bad it looks to be cotton. and that coated cotton shit. sheen looks cheap.

As a collection it's boring as fuck, and the styling is atrocious (that fucking striped tie with the cosmic print orange shirt? Barf.)

This being said I love a lot of the colors, prints, and pants and would probably buy a lot of the individual pieces here.

...i know i saw that after i posted. disappointing

The music and the shaky cam make me like this more than before for some reason. It's like Patrik ErvellxGaspar Noé. The acid prints are actually not that bad if they're used subtly like on the collar of the shirt the first female model is wearing.

^ saw that a week ago,

Just the fact that he used almost all araab instrumentals for this runway show makes him the coolest du alive.

^Ervell got good taste, he usually use shoegaze records. Du likes the 90's, that's dope.

The Ervell site is updated with new goods. that quilt bomber!