Shooting people in the face saved my life

DüM

village is easy, if you start on the cave side go all the way left then post up on that wall in the alley and rack up the kills, if you start in the village wait for them to come to you or flank them

whoops, meant mission. have played it several times and somehow I keep getting merked. whereas that last map we played today I was playing for the first time, and did fine. go figure...

on mission if you start on that stone platform by the church and have a javelin aim it right behind the tractor near that dirt hill rising up towards the center, it's a guaranteed first blood, the other side of the map is nothing but choke points, basically comes down to gun game

at least the IW games function properly. BO was glitchy as fuck and some things still remain screwed up to this date, at least on ps3. there is still a shitload of lag, which I'm not seeing nearly as much on MW3 and this is a brand new game with a million players online simultaneously. Another thing that blew on BO was the crappy hit detection. zombies? come on son..

zombies is fun as fuck, wtff

ive never experienced terrible lag in a blops game , and when i do, host migration works. i play on ps3 as well and theres a SHIT TON of lag, matchmaking, and connection issues at the moment. hit detection and sound wasnt as good in blops, but everything else was on point, particularly a players health.

not to mention some spawns on mw3 are horrible. none of these maps are anything special. js pick a headglitch spot and ads

village is easy, if you start on the cave side go all the way left then post up on that wall in the alley and rack up the kills, if you start in the village wait for them to come to you or flank them

I usually post on the wall but I eventually get caught in the back while I'm shooting someone on front of me. For the village area, there isn't much traffic in some games and when I get out of it, that's when the campfest/back stabbing goes down.

I've had two games where I stayed in the village with a high flow and scored something like 20-5 but that was only twice :(

Can't wait for the portable UAV... (prestige token yeeeesssss)

Proper hit detection and a consistent frame rate are vital for any shooter. Even if the game is good, if it can't run smoothly, it doesn't mean squat.

this. it can be a "nice game", but how do you measure any skill if hits are random and people can shoot you before you even see them behind a corner.

I killed a Juggernaut almost entirely by myself from range with a silenced gun the first time I saw one. doesnt seem all that strong to me but I havent seen another since.

I did this this morning, plowed away at him and had last chance on so when he got me finally he turned and l laid into him from behind and put him down, those things are a pain in the ass.

not sure, if you throw it in the center of a house it will let you know if anyone is inside and give you a few seconds warning of enemies outside, it also scans in waves starting from the center going out so by the time you see someone on radar it might be too late, i don't really find it useful unless you plan on camping one spot, then maybe picking up and moving with it, and repeating, but again i just use the baby monitor (heartbeat sensor) for that

midnight, I hit you with dat throwing knife haha. I'll add you.

I use silencers a lot, but they def fuck me over with my playstyle (run the fuck around) every once in awhile.

so, the team for sufu vs HB (ps3) will be

me, royalefatale, icandunkonu, solix, lozinski, and ____

who wants to fill this spot in?

midnight, I hit you with dat throwing knife haha. I'll add you.

I use silencers a lot, but they def fuck me over with my playstyle (run the fuck around) every once in awhile.

yeah man that was good lol. My australian latency was making playing against you guys a fucking nightmare. Sufu team is good though. Royalfatale was just raping me constantly

I think silencers have a bigger effect on accuracy than in mw2? I can't seem to hit a wall with the UMP silenced. Scar and other ar's seem better though

when is this..? I might be down depending on time

true. last time I played with you guys 3 out of 4 games were laggy as hell.

plus I've been playing like shit lately, don't know what is up. just can't get a proper feel of the game, feels laggy, can't hit anything, takes 20 bullets to kill someone...

i think theres too many noobs playing atm, the game feels much easier compared to mw2. i can easily get attack helicopter and then pavelow. shit, i havent even played all the maps.

im using m4a1 with reduced kick...its so cheap, almost 0 recoil.. perks are extreme conditioning, quickdraw, and stalker..