i defer to your better judgement

ruprecht

you heads know more about this than me. i'm deciding which to buy between some SugarCane '47s, SD103s and, maybe, Sorahiko raws. they all look pretty sweet and i was hoping to get some opinions.

how does the cut vary between these badboys? my all time fave is the LVC '47 (yup, so no problem with the Canes) - are the others a similar cut/slimness?

also, sizewise, my current '47s: they're 36x36 and, hopefully, after a wash they'll still be fairly loose but a more snuggly. should i get the same size? i've picked up from other threads that with a lot of japanese repros the size stated on the label is after shrinkage . at least that's what the consensus seemed to me???

sorry, have searched a lot of threads but it all gets a bit confusing, dunnit?

niceness. thanks.

The SCs, as you may well know will have a baggy seat. The SD-103, i heard is slim fitting. The Sorahikos (I have the one wash) is pretty relaxed and has a regular cut. The seat is not too baggy, not too toght. The indigo used (w/ sulfur) is really nice and will fade incredibly.

I would go for the raw Sorahikos but it really depends on your preference. All of them are quality.