new pure blue japan xx-005 (slim)

xcoldricex

I already ordered them from Derrick (xcoldricex) so a bit too late. Thanks for the suggestion though.

hey if you dont mind me asking how much in total did you pay and where are you from?

although i dont need a new pair of jeans i am seriously concidering these =[

Can anyone make a guess as to how similar or dissimilar the xx-005's are to Bears' x Eternal Tiger? I have the Tigers's. Looking at the PBJs makes me want them sooo bad, but if they're too close to the Tiger's then it just doesn't make sense for me to get them.

well,they are pure blues. good enough reason already. got to get one of these in your arsenal.

While your logic is impeccable and altogether too convincing, I would like to have the option of wearing a different cut when I'm not feeling the Eternals. While my wallet is fat enough (literally as well, that Red Moon knock-off is monstrous--it's like a purse) to support two jeans purchases, something tells me that it would be wise to limit my spending just a bit. Hence my question; if the PBJs are different enough, I might very well get them, but if they're not I'll probably go for the xx-004s or some SDA sd-105s. Anyway, can anyone answer the question: how different are the xx-005s from the Bears' x Eternal Tigers?

While your logic is impeccable and altogether too convincing, I would like to have the option of wearing a different cut when I'm not feeling the Eternals. While my wallet is fat enough (literally as well, that Red Moon knock-off is monstrous--it's like a purse) to support two jeans purchases, something tells me that it would be wise to limit my spending just a bit. Hence my question; if the PBJs are different enough, I might very well get them, but if they're not I'll probably go for the xx-004s or some SDA sd-105s. Anyway, can anyone answer the question: how different are the xx-005s from the Bears' x Eternal Tigers?

well, the denim is completely different, thus no one would mistake one for the other. the cuts are probably quite similar though.