my button popped off.

chris

Either try stitching around it, or get some new denim, patchinside and out of the waistband, and put a new button in there. I'd recommend going to a tailor for it, and not diy-ing, they will tell you what will be best.

Good luck, I love the color of those, what is the wash called?

poke some iron on interfacing in through the hole flatten it inside waistband iron it darn over hole stick new button on

or poke old button back in place and stich round it

yeh the throbbing gristle 76 has got it..

i'd do the same, well, strengthen the area if possible by backing it with another material, then just attach a button that will catch well on the button hole on the other side.

ive done it before, works fine, and looks kinda cool :D heh.

i ended up stitching around it. i closed the hole a bit, and stitched around and around and around the little space that holds the button together, and now it feels pretty solid. well, more so than before, in my opinion.

keri, they're unwashed black (cash).

Was it the whole button, even the part that's attached to the jean fabric, or just the movable outer part that Acnes have nowadays?

Because that part flew off mine a couple of months ago and I took them back to the dealer (I'd had them for just a few weeks), and they said that it was a fabrication error on some new Acnes and then replaced the button with a new one. Just like that.

Apparently, the company in Sweden shipped extra buttons because this was a common problem for new Acne owners.

Good luck!