greentea

How much sleep do you average?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. How much sleep do you average?

• 3 hours (zombie)
    • 5 hours
    • 7 hours
    • 8+ hours (hybernation)

i work nights, till 7am, and during the summer i like to be out in the day. So in the summer i get like 4-5 hours a day. it blows, what i see on the clock and what's out the windown don't always seem to match up

where did you work? so that means she comes in work say 8 hours and minus 1 hour of commute daily and go home fucking around for 1 hour and she goes back to sleep...

you know that could mean she have Hep B

are those the symptoms of hep b?

7 hours during the week. 12 hours during the weekend. Plus naps.

My ambition is to one day switch to what Einstein did. 8 hours awake, 4 hours asleep -- 1/2 day cycles.

Hah...I sorta do something like that...I wake up at like 7am then watch World cup then sleep for a few hours usually after the matches are done then I stay up till about 3am or so. I gotta stop this shit though...I am so fucking tired in the day and I too awake during the night.

Hah...I sorta do something like that...I wake up at like 7am then watch World cup then sleep for a few hours usually after the matches are done then I stay up till about 3am or so. I gotta stop this shit though...I am so fucking tired in the day and I too awake during the night.

Do you feel smarter now?