designer jeans

drunkmunky_23

i'm looking to add to my collection a pair of designer jeans.i only have one, dior 21cm, and so aside from dior i am looking at other brands like dsquared2,john galliano,dolcegabbana etc. any1 could give me advice on them?i would also like dry/raw denim so sugarcanes,45rpms,etc will also be added.

is a good start. the fading of these jeans are absolutely fabulous after 2 years of hard wear. I've seen one from one wash to 2 years, 6 washes. wow...

i wonder how these new japanese brands we denimheads are experimenting on fade/contrast?

• 8 months later...

it is not even inspired by BAPE or whatever. this is my design from start to finish. no homage, inspiration, parody, pastiche, or any reference to any previous design. these are jeans of the future for futurians.

i don't expect you to get it.

maybe you will get it later.

when i get funding.

I have a pair of John Galliano that I bought in Paris a year ago-------absolutely love them. I have a pair of white Dior's and a 19 cm black raw Japanese denims. I saw a pair of DSquared jeans at American Rag the other day, but right now, I'm into Japanese denims.

i know you will understand that i cannot divulge the materials used for this design. it has been brought to my attention that a number of parasitic industry types have already put this garment into production in mainland china and in Philippino EPZs. at this point, the materials is the ace up my sleeve and what they do not know, they cannot use against me. this is a dirty biz, the less i say, the better. furthermore, i don't want to endanger any of you by providing any info that THEY want, because THEY WILL go to great lengths to extract this data. i am currently en route to Leica Lad's compound where i will be safe to pursue my vision without fear of bodily injury. this is all top secret. eat this post upon reading it. the night has a thousand eyes.

loose lips sink ships. mum's the word.

This thread is the sign that the noob infection is starting to spread beyond control.

There is no stopping them now, they're everywhere.

They've taken over supershopper again, I counted 7 pointless threads a la "Hey guys I've never seen a t-shirt in my life, know any good ones" or the always classic "I KNOW THERES A SMALL QUESTION THREAD BUT I WEAR A SIZE 7 IN VANS WHAT SIZE SHOULD I GET IN VANS THIS DESERVES ITS OWN THREAD" yesterday.

Save Superdenim, Tweedles.