Google+ Request Thread

stazy

Since supertrash is my favoritest section of SuFu I'll hook ya'll up with Google+ accounts if you want one. Just send me a PM with your email address.

If anyone has invites they want to share I guess they can do so here as well.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did google open up invites again? I got mine through the loophole, but that doesn't work anymore.

There have been a few loopholes. Which one are you referring to?

What I've been doing is just making posts on Google+ and then sharing them with people via email. As long as you have a gmail account, you should then get an email that allows you to view the content and sign up for an account.

It was working earlier today so if this loophole has closed, it's a recent change.

I got invited but they say i can't register ??!!

me too, but iit said to check back again later. might it work later? or would i have to get another invite..

my buddy sent me an invite a few days ago. Havent received it.

DGAF. Google+ is useless til more people are on it, right?

True, but early adopters can make smug status updates on facebook how they have an account and no one else does. lol

got an invite all thanks to stazy! thx bud!!!!!!!

No problem :cool:

Just sent out another wave! There doesn't seem to be much consistency or recognizable pattern on when the invites actually show up. Some people get them right away and others take over a day. It's weird.

why do they have to name their key functionalities from stuff that don't mean this at all in peoples mind ? i mean, circles, sparkles and stuff, really ?