Sign in to follow this  
ROYALEFATALE

Turntable.fm

any other sufuers on here? great for finding new tunes and sharing them with others...or getting instant feedback on original shit via a 'crowd' on the internets...only downside is it's US-only right now and you need a friend on facebook who is already on the inside...

http://evolver.fm/2011/05/24/invite-only-turntable-fm-takes-social-music-beyond-the-buzzword/

yeah i like it, havent played anything out yet but just checking rooms out was interesting. u got any favorite rooms?

ummm, the MAD DECENT room is always pretty good, especially when Diplo's in there...i usually just hit random or join up with friends from the list, the bigger rooms play a lot of the same stuff i just play whatever and try to stick to the theme if there is one

"We're very sorry, but while we would love to let you in and rock out with us, we need to currently restrict turntable access to only the United States due to licensing constraints."

A much sicker version of MuMu player from what I've seen and heard so far. Can't wait for this to come to Canada

Been staying in the music snobs return room. Some of the kids from post-future-ukfunky dddd saved my life been in there. Room usually plays good shit.

Turntable.fm name belts

in da club poppin bottlez y'all r da best fanz ever!!! shout out 2 my boi hoeplz u n da sufu buildin?!

lol the 90's :P

y'all are my best friends

luv y'all 4 believin' in me

I'm usually on there. I'm usually in the Hip Hop rooms. Its a great way to have discussions with like minded people. I remember when there was a room called Swag Me the Fuck Out, and someone played "Couch" and everyone went apeshit haha. One of my friends said Mos Def was in one of the rooms a few days ago. Oh, and the avatars are kinda lame.

most of the time i'm in the hipinion room.

it can be difficult to get a DJ spot, especially in the bigger rooms so I just stay in rooms where I know I can get one and the music will be good.

that room was TRILL TRAPP

think it was all tumblr fucks. good shit bros.

they shut the club down

picture1xwp.jpg

is the mad decent room always open? i don't think i've seen it.

it might be link only, LOL @ the ginger mob playin flocka