Jil Sander S/S 12 Mens Paris

bill

When looking at this collection, I immediately thought of Raf's SS08 collection. The colours, the cuts, the techno-ish black jackets, the mid-tight wide shorts (just to name a few). Some of the knits here reminds me of the Rothko ones he did previously. The high-waisted shorts with the moved big, round button reminded me of Raf's SS and FW 07 collections.

I have to admit that I like this collection, but I wish he did this for his own line.

I feel exactly the same. I felt Raf SS09 but "darker". Those pointed collars aren't doing the collection any favors even if I do feel this collection was one of the best for the first day. The chest bags and the sack totes kept the collection from running too somber which I appreciated The knits were lovely fun and will remind most people of prada's shrunken fantasy F/W10 but these stand on their own without the connection.

Now those see-through jackets lack the structure I need to even see them as outerwear, fun maybe but not in the same vein as the Juun J S/S10 or the Prorsum F/W 11 ending.

Guest Ives27

I really like this collection and the knits are great, especially the turquoise and orange one, but they're a little heavy for spring/summer. I'm not to sure about the see through blazers, but I suppose the coat versions would work great as rain coats.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Luisaviaroma already has some pieces in. I actually thought that the snakeskin was fake, but either the pricing is kind of fucked up or it isn't. I was actually tempted to buy the blue shoes, but will probably settle for the tee then (color choices are not that good,though. I think the blue and the white one look better).