Konfucius

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

@lildavid wow, that looks good.

i was triggered by the 'rolling' storage as you may not get a fold. As in your left stack of jeans the jeans way underneath will hold the weight of all other jeans (hence may get unwanted folding)

(ps; ach who am i kidding i just lay my jeans where i get to warm to wear them ;) )

As mentioned earlier, I've had creases down the sides of the legs from tumble drying and folding so I just leave them in a pile on the floor when I go to bed and put them back on in the morning. After the jeans are sufficiently worn, then, I will do what david does

is anyone here parinod about weird buys going inside ur jeans and when u wear them...they stay in and bite u? especially near the crotch? i use to just drop them on the floor till lately when i got pinched by this weird long bug...now they all sit on chairs or on the bed

is anyone here parinod about weird buys going inside ur jeans and when u wear them...they stay in and bite u? especially near the crotch? i use to just drop them on the floor till lately when i got pinched by this weird long bug...now they all sit on chairs or on the bed

no..i just hang em

• 4 weeks later...

I usually hang them up on wooden suit hangars doesnt mess with the creases and doesnt create new unwanted ones. or i fold them up and put them on the shelf.