Visvim F/W 11.12

Nice.... got these on the way. Colette prices are dead on!

24fg11g.png

Went back and forth between these and the two tones for days. feel like the solid black will be relevant longer.

The "saddle shoe" thing is trending to hard.

is that the first time you have ordered from euro retail (non-proxy)? May god have mercy on your soul when the delivery man shows you the customs bill.

i think for animal leathers its doubled normal fee even.

The hand stitched detailing on all the s/s stuff is insane. Hiroki is really pushing manufacturing further than nearly any other brand. Also his new fascination (obsession) with dyes is creating some interesting and amazing items, such as high water chinos that will fade with age, like denim.

Also, I've never had to pay a customs fee ordering from anywhere on earth? Maybe I'm just lucky?

@choice, they are legit, but they don't always have what they claim to have.

some white tee with hiroki signature for $500

what's funny is, this shirt could be had for about $100 off rakuten http://item.rakuten.co.jp/kanful/ani6000073/

i've listed up some visvim goodies on ebay. check them out if you wear an M-L

http://www.ebay.com/itm/260856849880?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649#ht_500wt_1413

should definitely work now.

The hand stitched detailing on all the s/s stuff is insane. Hiroki is really pushing manufacturing further than nearly any other brand. Also his new fascination (obsession) with dyes is creating some interesting and amazing items, such as high water chinos that will fade with age, like denim.

sounds amazing. When does usually the 1st batch of S/S seasons reach the FIL stores ? I will be in Tokyo end of January and end of March, definitely need to drop by FIL Harajuku.

Enough chatter.... hahah anyone else cop this season?

2w3zxv4.jpg

They went Full Retard with this shoe.