Julian Red Calis at 7.5 Months -PICTURES-...WARNING- dirty as fuck

showbiz00ditc

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They look great, should be even better after the wash. I don't think I can make it to the point where my jeans get visibly dirty, hehe.

BTW, with all that wear, these is a suprisingly little amount of whiskering going on. Any idea why?

Guest jeffvyain

there can never be too much whiskering. i don't know how they would look fake with natural whiskers. but yea those jeans are looking very nice. i'd feel like i had to wash my hands after i touched them though.

Quote:

IMG_1972.jpg

this is the washer im gonna be dealing with... i think im gonna do...

-Hot/Cold (just cause its the only one that actually says hot... the cold parts sketching me out though)

-Heavy Soil

-then maybe either Max Extract or Extra rinse.

any suggestions?

--- Original message by showbiz00ditc on Jun 11, 2006 03:48 PM

Damn, that's the same washer as me, Maytag Neptuneicon_smile_wink.gif...anyway, sick jeans, I'm sure they'll turnout well

Man soak them in the wash with two scoops of pre-dissolved oxi-Clean bro . eww ..

Soak 2 hours with HOT .. soaking without agitation won't mess up much , but the oxi-clean WILL lift A LOT of soil out of the jeans that normal detergent wouldn't ..

Mix the two scoops with barely 1/8 cup of liquid detergent it don't work too good all alone .

then go thru a normal wash cycle ( or two ) hot first cycle then warm

Add a 1/2 cup of distilled vinegar to your last rinse cycle where it fills up with water , and do a double rinse .. That will help wash away all of the soap and such from the fibers ..

Quote:

Dont even think of putting those in a washing machine. Just soke them inside out for an hour or two in hot hot water. Hang them up to dry upside down outside.

--- Original message by TragicBliss on Jun 12, 2006 02:09 PM

Well he's shit outta luck now...they are already in icon_smile_tongue.gif. I'm sure they will be fine...but hopefully not too light in color

they're outside hanging up to dry...

IMG_1976.jpg

first look into the washer

IMG_1977.jpg

first touch

IMG_1979.jpg

Motorola

IMG_1981.jpg

backshots

IMG_1986.jpg

hanging honeycombs

IMG_1987.jpg

IMG_1988.jpg

IMG_1989.jpg

IMG_1990.jpg

whiskers

in alot of spots the denims almost ripped the whole way through... like the wallet, cellphone and honeycombs. i think its sorta cool looking though. they feel soo un-stiff right now im not used to it. i feel like i gotta get em dirty again.