x

alexbigman

^^ Yeah, nice tits for sure.

Quote: where the hell are you getting these pics.

alex. if you get nude pics for us, the supertrash joint chiefs will consider giving you another chance.

As a self-elected joint chief, I concur.

I agree on the chick in the black dress, but I prefer tan brunettes.....I also like a tiny bit of baby fat cause I am a weird fuck.....

20 year old babes? um, not really. they look like laguna trailer trash, and they more likely than not, have several vaginal diseases.

and judging from the lack of bruises on your ugly face, i doubt you're this much of a twat in person. so quit acting like such an uneducated jackass.

THANKS.

aiight you motherlovas shut it up you're making this dude's thread top 10 trash ...

The one in the pink looks hot in the 2nd pic full face frontal ...

england - youre not weird = baby fat is great - a woman isn't feminine & fuckable without being soft somewheres ...

this guy is the cheesiest fuckwad ever. yo alex, looks like you can't make up your mind between trendy frat looser, emo fag, wijjer, or child molester (thanks to your little 'stache)

Guest Airjamie
Quote:

20 year old babes? um, not really. they look like laguna trailer trash, and they more likely than not, have several vaginal diseases.

and judging from the lack of bruises on your ugly face, i doubt you're this much of a twat in person. so quit acting like such an uneducated jackass.

THANKS.

--- Original message by chris on Jun 13, 2006 09:22 PM

I dont hate chris. End of story.

I am the black wizards.

Quote:
Quote:

802209890_l.jpg

Edited by alexbigman on Jun 12, 2006 at 12:03 PM

--- Original message by alexbigman on Jun 12, 2006 12:02 PM

id bang the girl in the middle left.

--- Original message by red on Jun 13, 2006 07:50 PM

yeah man the girl on middle right is hot, i like brunettes. hahah

i beg to disagree. New "Miss Murder" AFI is emo crap, and just about anything after sing the sorrow is too, but if you know about afi, listen to an album called Al Hallow's EP. If you don't like that, listen to Black Sails in the Sunset. And AFI and My Chemical Romance are 2 different things. MCR is emo, AFI goth, and MCR has nothing to do with Panic at the disco. Panic at the disco is three power chord pop sung by vegas schoolboys with nothing better to do than exploit today's youth' poor music taste and by doing so make a fortune, and they were discovered by the even worse fall out boy, a chicago quartet with an immature sound, a faux rocker attitude, and a cheesy name based on a half baked simpsons reference. If anyone likes fall out boy, great for them. each to his own. plug your ears with shit, why dont you. But at least know that they are not punk, but sachharine trl pop, along with All american rejects and taking back sunday. So while you wait at the checkout line at hollister talking about "oMfUg! PeTe WeNtZ iS sOoOoO hOtT!!!!!" please dont think you are punk, rock or a combination of the two in any way. Oh, and keep my AFI away from your bullshit

Quote:

i beg to disagree. New "Miss Murder" AFI is emo crap, and just about anything after sing the sorrow is too, but if you know about afi, listen to an album called Al Hallow's EP. If you don't like that, listen to Black Sails in the Sunset. And AFI and My Chemical Romance are 2 different things. MCR is emo, AFI goth, and MCR has nothing to do with Panic at the disco. Panic at the disco is three power chord pop sung by vegas schoolboys with nothing better to do than exploit today's youth' poor music taste and by doing so make a fortune, and they were discovered by the even worse fall out boy, a chicago quartet with an immature sound, a faux rocker attitude, and a cheesy name based on a half baked simpsons reference. If anyone likes fall out boy, great for them. each to his own. plug your ears with shit, why dont you. But at least know that they are not punk, but sachharine trl pop, along with All american rejects and taking back sunday. So while you wait at the checkout line at hollister talking about "oMfUg! PeTe WeNtZ iS sOoOoO hOtT!!!!!" please dont think you are punk, rock or a combination of the two in any way. Oh, and keep my AFI away from your bullshit

--- Original message by startmeup on Jun 15, 2006 12:07 PM

AFI is far from goth......i was telling my little cousins about them yesterday like an old statesman....AFI were pretty catchy a long time ago, in a bay area punk pop kind of way.....theory of revolution and such...

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtriggerkid

what i meant by afi is goth was that goth kids listen to afi. don't believe me? go to a concert. i went to the hfstival to see the strokes and counting crows and i saw them too, and it was a sea of fat kids in all black with korn and HIM t shirts. all of their songs in sing the sorrow and afterwards are all sad and about sorrow and death. you are right though, about them being norcal punk, but im not quite sure they were popular until sing the sorrow. i even think that their early work is a bitt like some new anti flag

Quote:

what i meant by afi is goth was that goth kids listen to afi. don't believe me? go to a concert. i went to the hfstival to see the strokes and counting crows and i saw them too, and it was a sea of fat kids in all black with korn and HIM t shirts. all of their songs in sing the sorrow and afterwards are all sad and about sorrow and death. you are right though, about them being norcal punk, but im not quite sure they were popular until sing the sorrow. i even think that their early work is a bitt like some new anti flag

--- Original message by startmeup on Jun 16, 2006 02:37 PM

him and korn are not goth. i'm not picking an argument here....they're ok...i was simply making a point about how they all look alike. music aside

Guest Airjamie
Quote:
Quote:

--- Original message by startmeup on Jun 15, 2006 12:07 PM

AFI is far from goth......i was telling my little cousins about them yesterday like an old statesman....AFI were pretty catchy a long time ago, in a bay area punk pop kind of way.....theory of revolution and such...

--- Original message by poly800rock on Jun 16, 2006 01:49 PM

Uh. Dude wears sisters of mercy and death in june shirts. Id say that quilifies at least one person in the band as being goth.

I am the black wizards.

Well,we all know its all about Screw 32. East Bay Hardcore biotches. RIP Screw 32.