i will rate your style!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

which one is you? im guessing on the left. the orange and gold are wonderful together. the mask pulls it all together.

you must be doing something right, with those girls on either side of you.

9... but if you have the warehouse selvage duck digger thong you get a 10.

shit...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

well... i give yo a 8.5

the moustache is great. i can tell its not ironic in any way. it calls out "sit on me, you wont be sorry"

the way you have the side of your thong pulled up over your shoulders shows you like to take chances. i admire that.

the hair works for you too. the chest hair screams "i am a man motherfuckers"

well done my salmonella infested friend

Guest Fade to Black

CMF Homme produced the most exciting collection of the latest Paris Men's fashion week. Exquisite tailoring was demonstrated in stark contrast with mutilated denims and 50's style thrift store t-shirts that would not have looked out of place on the bodies of a young James Dean or Marlon Brando. CMF further developed his ideal of a young man lost among Suburban Florida, who found himself trapped in a decadent paradise of fast cars and women, and 40 OZ's of Steel Reserve that emptied even quicker than the other two combined.

eh, that was a feeble attempt at writing a men.style.com-ish review.

CMF Homme produced the most exciting collection of the latest Paris Men's fashion week. Exquisite tailoring was demonstrated in stark contrast with mutilated denims and 50's style thrift store t-shirts that would not have looked out of place on the bodies of a young James Dean or Marlon Brando. CMF further developed his ideal of a young man lost among Suburban Florida, who found himself trapped in a decadent paradise of fast cars and women, and 32 OZ's of mickey's that emptied even quicker than the other two combined.

you got it right. next up... my take on my childhood, and the lost ideals of the children of the 80s

CMF Homme produced the most exciting collection of the latest Paris Men's fashion week. Exquisite tailoring was demonstrated in stark contrast with mutilated denims and 50's style thrift store t-shirts that would not have looked out of place on the bodies of a young James Dean or Marlon Brando. CMF further developed his ideal of a young man lost among Suburban Florida, who found himself trapped in a decadent paradise of fast cars and women, and 40 OZ's of Steel Reserve that emptied even quicker than the other two combined.

eh, that was a feeble attempt at writing a men.style.com-ish review.

you forgot to include the whole broken-glass over the head aesthetic.

• 1 month later...
Too lazy to take an actual pic, but lets see your opinion on this bit I wore today:

Something like this, minus the studs, and kelly green (cant find the exact top)

ELLA-WS226_V1-BIG.jpg

These jeans

TRUE-WJ52_V3-BIG.jpg

and some shoes like this:

e0_1.JPG

Masochism at it's finest.

gotta say... keri, youve come a long way

• 3 months later...
Fuck man, it took me like 3-4 hrs. to pick that shit out, and only an 8? And yeah, it is the new Dior cape, it was actually hand-sewn while Hedi Slimane was getting anal from Karl Lagerfeld, making it ULTRA-exclusive. I paid 6G's for it used. I was thinking about a selvage thong too, but I was worried that the horizontal fading would throw off the whole outfit........

AYE WHERE YOU COP THAT SELVEDGE THONG!! ive been looking for one forever!