Outside Lands

Dioxic

Lol it won't be hard to find at all, trust me.

Yeah Method, that was retarded..but what can you do?

Some buddies of mine and I are going to rent a hotel, then just take muni probably. I thought there'd be a lot more people on here going to this....it is awhile away though so we'll see.

Go man! We can do a mini sufu meet up. There's gonna be some pretty dope parties goin' on, great food, and when it's all said and done you can stop over at self edge and get yourself some jawnz. :D

snuck into it the year radiohead played. you can also see a stage from the hillside in the park. rowdy freeloader crowd. protip.

muni is a shitstorm on this, so be ready to hoof it. a lot of busses wouldnt even stop.

Thanks for the heads up, I don't think it'll be an issue though cause I'm getting on at the end of the line.

I have a friend who's gonna try and hop it this year, we'll see if he gets in. The trick is not to be the first one, but somewhere in the middle haha.

Go man! We can do a mini sufu meet up. There's gonna be some pretty dope parties goin' on, great food, and when it's all said and done you can stop over at self edge and get yourself some jawnz. :D

Thanks for the heads up, I don't think it'll be an issue though cause I'm getting on at the end of the line.

I have a friend who's gonna try and hop it this year, we'll see if he gets in. The trick is not to be the first one, but somewhere in the middle haha.

hopping is how you break your arm/get hemmed up/ect...

we walked straight in the entrance on a pick n roll style play.

• 3 months later...
Got my tickets today too... pretty mad about how retarded the system was in purchasing advanced tickets.

The last time I went they had bus passes, doesn't look like thats going on this year. How do you guys plan on getting there?

I'm sure you know already, but there's a daily shuttle bus to/from Bill Graham Civic Auditorium for 30 bucks.

Only a few days till the festival. Great lineup, Winelands, and Taste of the Bay Area. Stoked!

• 8 months later...