Post your GRAIL items...

Eeyore

Hey Sufu,

I see a lot of pple mention grail items and I'm curious to see what you consider to be the best, I wanna see any items you consider to be of holy grail status...

Nothing weak. Post up the sickest gear you can find. Anything thats so next level its ill or even so far previous level its fucking sick.

Watchya got?

For me one of the more obvious ones...

(sorry j8y for using ur pic)

4701552517_e4c68a70c2.jpg

Ok, so not this one, but a little older sailing catamaran is way high on the dream / grail list. Saw one completely fitted out north of Puerto Vallarta that looked like it was a prop for Waterworld and it was fucking awesome. Dude that lived on it was surfing next to me inshore from where he was anchored and I'm pretty sure I've never been more jealous of another person in my life. I think he gets by on almost nothing each month, but didn't really seem to need anything else. Just a expat from the states that said fuck it. Epic.

SailingCatamaranGOFREE.jpg

I think maybe because Vampagseaghvnlsn already has a clothing focused version of this thread going we could just keep this one for the completely silly shit you want but could never get ie: 12 years old and staring at the Ferrari Testarossa poster thumbtacked to your wall concept.

Man you guys are fucking nerds. Take a joke or just neg rep me some more.

Oh sorry, I'll put my pocket protector away next time you say something sexist/mildly racist.

BTW can I make Kiera Knightly my grail item? Haven't smashed something under 75 pounds in a minute

Guest Krack
Oh sorry, I'll put my pocket protector away next time you say something sexist/mildly racist.

Got damn, is this how sensitive people are now a days? Do you want me to change your tampon for you? A generalization is not racist. Even if it was racist white people have done some pretty fucked up shit, where I wouldn't even think twice to care. But again, it's not like I stated that she was a "Cracka ass peckerwood bitch with no ass that can't cook and is scared of minorities". Now then you can attempt to call me out on it.

i1426851_krum.jpg

Krum Of Bulgaria's jeweled skull drinking cups

this is like super fucking nerdy but

it's totally not hygienic to use skulls as cups. the way the skull is set up, there's like a million little opening in there where emissary/diploic veins communicate from scalp > skull, thereby ensuring that sterilization via autoclave will never work.

you'd probably have to coat the skull in some kind of food-safe plastic / covering in order to not poison yourself.

also prions in brain suck (see mad cow disease)