FS: Free and Easy, Lightning Magazine - MANY Back Issues

jstavrin

First:

These magazines are heavy, and so shipping can be expensive. I've included the shipping expenses in the cost, but if you're buying multiple magazines then the shipping cost may increase. If you'd like a tracking number, depending on your location, shipping may also cost more. Shipping outside of the US will also add to the cost.

I should also add that many of these issues are extremely rare, and an eBay search will show that my prices are much better than you can find elsewhere (many of my items are listed here, but for more expensive than I'm selling them) . Prices are semi-flexible.

I have a few bonus items that I will be including with larger orders (or to whomever) that are also of some value, but that I wouldn't know how to price on their own. I can't promise what each person will receive, but I thought this is something you guys should keep in mind. All I'll say is that they will be of interest to people who like Free and Easy.

Magazines were kept in a smoke free home, etc. They're all in good condition. PM me with any questions.

PRICES ARE LISTED FROM LEFT TO RIGHT

Boots:

First Row: Sold.

Second Row: 20. 15 (or possibly free with a large order)

Denim:

First row: 30, sold, sold

Second: 22, 22

photo1-1.jpg

McQueen:

photo3.jpg

Mixed Group 1: (Home Town Home is sold)

23 Each

photo2.jpg

Mixed Group 2:

20 Each (Garment Tweed and the one to the right of it are gone)

photo4.jpg

Edited by jstavrin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...