Superparents... just dont understand.

Guest naknakBeast

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo mrips posts were really funny and some other people's, but this thread has digressed into posts like bryan-arab's posts, which come across as 'sad longing for reconnection with parents i have lost touch with after i started to be dressed by the internet and groomed by the internet', disguised as a themed post in a joke thread on superfuture

some of y'all need to find a hobby man, jeans aren't a hobby

Guest naknakBeast

Actually i started this thread to see what some of the gripes you get from your parents', being certain races, second generation kids, different countries and all but, i got seen as some emo child breaking down on the internet.... i need to hit up the deep web maybe those asassins have had shitty parents.

yo mrips posts were really funny and some other people's, but this thread has digressed into posts like bryan-arab's posts, which come across as 'sad longing for reconnection with parents i have lost touch with after i started to be dressed by the internet and groomed by the internet', disguised as a themed post in a joke thread on superfuture

i almost wrote a serious reply to you

arab? it just says bryan backward lol

yo that was pretty deep. This thread needed some critical advice, I'll try to post like mrip instead of bryan-arab from now on.

parents dont understand why gucci got 3 scoops tatted on his face

parents dont understand why tina hasnt permed her fucking weave

parents dont understand why i wear uniqlo heattech long johns under nike dri fit running shorts to the gym all the time

earl sweatshirt's mom doesnt understand her son's music so she had to send the little fuck away somewhere

parents don't understand why brown rice > white rice, and not rly for old or sickly ppls

parents don't understand that whey protein isolate/cottage cheese is sum good shit

parents don't understand that getting a buzzcut will not get me hataz (maybe stink eye)