FS: Ann/N(N)/Drkshdw/'RO' - 44/XS/S

nictan

IMPORTANT

1. Items are located in Singapore.

2. I will ship within 2 days after receipt of payment, and all items will be shipped with tracking number.

3. Free shipping via tracked registered mail (7-10days). If you want a faster or more reliable option, please top-up accordingly. I will not be held responsible in event of lost/slow mail (none yet).

4. All my tops are folded when kept. Do not worry about stretched collars or wire hangers.

Ann Demeulemeester Bird Tank

Size XXS (Fits 44)

Black

Another classic print. 100% cotton. Nothing much to say though, except that print is slightly textured. Looks great layered under a shirt/jacket unbuttoned.

Comes with original tags.

$115USD SHIPPED WORLDWIDE WITH TRACKING (Paypal gift or + 4%)

IMG_0537.jpgIMG_0545.jpgIMG_0543.jpg

Drkshdw Grosgrain Detroits

Size 26

Black

Waist: 35.5-36cm

Hem: 16.5cm

Classic grosgrain detroits from Drkshdw. These are slightly waxed. Wax effect is subtle though, not garish like some DH jeans, creating a matte/waxy feel and texture. Detroits are the slimmer fitting of the two cuts that Drkshdw comes in. And i must say, grosgrains have a far more interesting texture compared to usual cotton denim. (Check out the close-up pics)

If you/gf dont have one of these, you/gf need one of these. My girlfriend loved them but she lost weight before she got much wear out of them. Usual Drkshdw details. Raw hems, thigh darts, slight distressing and the long label tag inside.

Buy these for your gf. Condition is pristine, gf wore it once. Comes with tags and extra buttons.

$175USD SHIPPED WORLDWIDE WITH TRACKING (Paypal gift or + 4%)

IMG_0526.jpgIMG_0528.jpgIMG_0530.jpgIMG_0533.jpg