Alexandra Wallace - WHO WOULD SMASH?

mr.invincible

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

"My mistake, however, has lead to the harassment of my family, the publishing of my personal information, death threats, and being ostracized from an entire community"

people are pretty fucked up. are you serious? death threats for that vid or bugging the shit out of the fam? i'm asian and didn't give a fuck. people have said worse, she's just dumb enough to youtube it.

@d-rew12 my friend went straight to UCLA from hs, haven't talked to him in a while.

i wish i could see the future humiliation first hand. shes got some nice bitties, i'll be the first to admit, but she also looks like a 5 foot nothing doughy bleach blonde bitch.

yo you saw that wonder bra post from a page before. don't let the bitties trick you!

real talk. people need to stop talking in the library. We need some steriod dude slapping niggas phones out their hands.

^

"My mistake, however, has lead to the harassment of my family, the publishing of my personal information, death threats, and being ostracized from an entire community"

people are pretty fucked up. are you serious? death threats for that vid or bugging the shit out of the fam? i'm asian and didn't give a fuck. people have said worse, she's just dumb enough to youtube it.

@d-rew12 my friend went straight to UCLA from hs, haven't talked to him in a while.

I bet the death threats were just as serious as she was being with what she said. Bad jokes are bad.

dudes name is really D-Block? fucking awesome.

but yea, stupid people make ranting hate videos all the time. only a handful are (un)fortunate enough to go viral. i won't say the bitch got what she deserved cause death threats and family harassment are no joke. but i'm hoping she and any other racist blondies out there learn their lesson: don't fuck with asians on the internet. besides last i heard, being asian on the west coast is like being white on the east. what a stupid broad.