but i dont think i can ever shell out 300-400 for a pair of

sneakers

if anyone wants to hook me up with a good looking fake,

let me know : )

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's what I have at my mom's house...i'll try to get a pic when I got to my dads

06144490b968cd658.jpg

I MOVE WITH NOE FEAR BECAUSE I SMOOTH DISAPPEAR

hey.. where'd you get the baby blue and bright green sk8 highs? those are pretty sweet, i don't think i've ever seen anyone with those. damn. i knew i should have got those rasta pumas when i saw them on sale for pretty cheap. nice collection!

I FIGURED THIS THREAD WAS GOING TOO SMOOTHLY. SO I'M HERE TO /REALLY/ PISS PEOPLE OFF BY GOING STRAIGHT NIKETALK.

I'M A RECOVERING HYPEBEAST. POSTING THIS PICTURE IS THE FIRST STEP OF THE HEALING PROCESS.

shoes-1.jpg

this is after i sold about 35 percent of my collection. i wish i knew how to quit dunks.

I FIGURED THIS THREAD WAS GOING TOO SMOOTHLY. SO I'M HERE TO /REALLY/ PISS PEOPLE OFF BY GOING STRAIGHT NIKETALK.

I'M A RECOVERING HYPEBEAST. POSTING THIS PICTURE IS THE FIRST STEP OF THE HEALING PROCESS.

shoes-1.jpg

this is after i sold about 35 percent of my collection. i wish i knew how to quit dunks.

My kitchen has never been more beautiful. ;_;

I have a lot more, but these are the only shoes I wear on a regular basis.

shoes3lp.jpg

Top to Bottom, Left to Right:

Vans Syndicate First Edition Half Cab

Vans Syndicate Ballistic SK8-Hi

1994 Retro Jordan I

2003 Retro Air Max 95

Women's Air Max 1

Supreme Padmore & Barnes Plaintoes

Vans Mike Carroll

Vans Syndicate Hemp Half Cab

Nike Presto

Custom Mets Colorway AF1

What are those three black dressy-ish shoes on the right? I think it's the far left in the second row, and the two on the far left in the third.

i know you guys hate on them, but they're all cole haans. the ones on the third row, far right are my absolute favorites (stitched cap toes), so i just beat the other two to hell.

nice stuff B...first pair of presto's i've seen on here, classic! if only Vans could somehow bring back the Carroll

Thanks Andrew. Actually Norcal posted a pair of prestos just a few pictures up. Nonetheless, they are a damn comfy sneaker. I really don't know why Vans hasn't brought back the Carrolls. I know he's on Lakai now, but they could still make the shoe without his signature on the tongue.

east, ive said it before and ill say it again, the mike carrols are some of the nicest skate shoes ever, and maybe the best vans has done. i wish i had a pair still, but mine blew out in 97.

No doubt the Carrolls are a great shoe, but there are a lot of skate shoes I prefer more. Carrolls are still in the top 5 though. I think what makes them so appealing is that they are so uncommon in a world of great skate shoes that have been watered down by hundreds of colorways and crappy materials.

Take the Koston 1 for example. One of the greatest skate shoes ever made (IMO), yet it's so ubiquitous that it seems to have lost its significance over the years. The same can be said for the Sal 23.