your footwear collection

witts

I wonder why playboy has not gotten a "dunk girls" photoshoot yet... man.

I usually hate dunks too, but on girls, they really do rock.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Since we're here, Anyone need purple stussy courtforces in a 12? Got it deadstock on the floor, need to move it... :/

--- Original message by baskew on Jun 5, 2006 12:26 PM

too bad, if they are in sz8 i may take them...sigh

Guest doubletap
Quote: ^^^yo w/those 5 pairs you're probably deeper than 99% of today's average 'shoehead' sitting on however many pairs of sb's, retros and wack hype x hype collabs. big up.

"OGs are like so HOT right now!"

seriously, nice OGs. But I hate it when I hear shit like this.

streamline the sickness

Edited by doubletap on Jun 6, 2006 at 03:09 PM

Edited by doubletap on Jun 6, 2006 at 03:10 PM

Quote: "OGs are like so HOT right now!"

are you kidding me? in relative terms hardly anyone cares about hunting down OG stuff. most people are more than happy to latch onto whatever retro or collab has just dropped w/no regard whatsoever for og's... it's way easier and you'll look way cooler to all the other 'heads' to drop loot on today's latest hyped shoe/colorway. i'm not saying all retros or collabs are bad it's just that that's pretty much all people are into these days and therefore it's always refreshing to see someone bustin og stuff

Guest doubletap
Quote:

Quote: "OGs are like so HOT right now!"

are you kidding me? in relative terms hardly anyone cares about hunting down OG stuff. most people are more than happy to latch onto whatever retro or collab has just dropped w/no regard whatsoever for og's... it's way easier and you'll look way cooler to all the other 'heads' to drop loot on today's latest hyped shoe/colorway. i'm not saying all retros or collabs are bad it's just that that's pretty much all people are into these days and therefore it's always refreshing to see someone bustin og stuff

--- Original message by rhythmandsound on Jun 6, 2006 03:28 PM

its very refreshing to see OGs. Yes, I too love OGs(who the hell doesn't). I wasn't talking shit about the guy's 5 OGs, I was just saying that I hate it when people are constantly talking shit about SBs, hype this hype that. I ts just getting to be real annoying. And to say that dude's 5 NIKE OGs(which are very fucking cool) are cooler than 99% of people's retro, collab, and SB collections sounds like just another bandwagon to me.

Hype = antiHYPE

streamline the sickness