Supreme Sucks

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AWW DOPE CALLING OUT HEADS AND NET BEEF...MOO!!!!

CAPTAIN

I HAVE NO VESTED INTEREST NOR DO I WORK AT SUPREME SO YOUR LIL NEW JACK TALK IS UM...A HOMO FANTASY.

I'M SPEAKING OUT KNOWING THAT YOU CAN GO INTO ANY SHOP AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE SERVICE THEN BE OUT. I MEAN FUCK THEM, RIGHT? NO...I WANNA DIGITALLY CRY ABOUT, WAH....

SKATE SHOPS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THE SAME SINCE DAY ONE. IF A KID WAS A POSER HE GOT HAZED, FUCKED WITH, SOLD YELLOWED WHEELS, WARPED DECKS. YES, EVEN IN THE COOL ASS EIGHTIES IT WAS LIKE THAT. IF YOU WEREN'T SO YOUNG YOU MAY OF REMEMBERED THAT. YOU GOT SONNED CAUSE THE TIT MILK IS STILL ON YOUR FACE.

WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT "ELITISM AND SOMETHING TO PROVE"? THE WAY THAT I UNDERSTAND IT IS TEAM EAST AND WEST ARE REGULAR NIGGAS. THE ONLY ONES CALLING OUT "eww...it's the elite" ARE I GUESS THEM NEWGUYS. BUT REALLY THE "PROVING" OCCURS IS WHEN SOME CAPTMONGO TYPE JERKOFF WALKS INTO A STORE COOLHUNTING/LURKTHROWER WEARING SOME LRG CLOWN SUIT WANTING TO BE A RETAIL REGULAR. "OH I GOT RARE AIR RIFTS AND I DIDN'T HAVE TO WAIT IN LINE".

GET THE FUCK...

CAPTMONGO:YOU TOILING OVER MY POST IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.

QUIT COCK RIDING, THAT'S NOT THE STYLE YOU WERE BORN TO HAVE. BRUSH IT OFF...

JESUS, WHY AM I WASTING TIME WITH YOU? IT'S LIKE TIME TO GO HOME SO FUCK IT. WHY IS EVERYONE SO SHOOK? FUNNY HOW YOU CL AND SLASH HAVE LIKE 20 POSTS COMBINED AND COME CALLING ME OUT? LIKE, WHO ARE THESE PRICKS?

"He actually does work for a Supreme "brother" company of sorts. All in the family, so yes he knows. look at the profile, figure it out."

NEXT:

CL-I DON'T KNOW YOU BUT YOU CAN EASILY STEP FOWARD AND SHAKE MY HAND WHEN NEXT TIME YOU STALK ME.

LOOK AT MY PROFILE??? THAT'S GAY BRO..

UNDEFEATED AND SUPREME ARE TWO DIFFERENT COMPANIES WITH DIFFERENT PRODUCT DIFFERENT OWNERS. "BROTHER COMPANY"? WHAT TYPE COMIC BOOKS ARE THEY SELLING YOU?

THEN THIS GUY:

"THEY ARE LIKE, "HE SPENDS LOTS A MONEY GUYS, HE'S COOL."

SLASHY-WHO IS THEY? AND WHO IS HE?

THAT'S YOUR FIRST POST?

BACK TO MAIN:

AT END THE PRODUCT IS QUALITY AND I'VE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM BUYING FROM ANYONE THAT EVER WORKED THERE SINCE THE EARLY DAYS. AND LIKE I SAID. WHY SHIT ON SOMEONE ELSE'S WORK WHEN YOU HAVE EVERY OPPORTUNITY TO GO OUT AND BUST YOUR OWN SHIT. AND THIS ISN'T ABOUT JUST SUPREME. BUT IN GENERAL, TEE'S ARE EASY TO MAKE RIGHT? BUT NO, NIGGAS WANNA CRY, COMPLAIN AND WORRY ABOUT THAT AND THIS PRODUCT... AND WHY ARE KIDS SO TURNED OUT BY BAD SERVICE. MAN UP. TYPE NEW NIGGAS CAN STAY ON THE PLANE FOR BEING SUCH FRAGILE CATTLE....

BUY

Superrrrrrbbbbâ„¢

INSTEAD!

http://www.superfuture.com/city/supertalk/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=1287

SHIT IS WACK

JUP, GAY, COMIC BOOKS? SERIOUSLY NOW. I only say that because of the James / Eddy Union connection.

LOOK AT MY SCREEN NAME AND GET BACK TO ME. look real hard. harder. keep looking....

CL X SUPERRRRRBBBBâ„¢ DOUBLE LABEL SPRING 08'

available at only the coolest dopest shops, strictly limited edition of 5.

Slash,

Exactly, spends tons of money. Uses it as toilet paper. Wipes his sweat with it. You hit the nail on the head.

Drop my whole paycheck there. Screw my family, I need to look dope!

Cause everyone knows when you walk in there wearing your Supreme dunks and you Supreme jeans and your Supreme sweatshirt and Supreme box cap, that's the only way it works.

I can tell the herbs from the heads...can you?

If you really want to get down to it the insider/outsider argument doesnt really go that far with people who actually shop at the stores. Pretty much all the insiders in NY and probably LA get kicked down with pretty much everything they need from all the brands. Everybody knows everyone afterall. If you are walking into all of the stores and buying everything you probably aren't on the "inside" in some way or another. NY is filled with haters everywhere; whether it is on the streets, behind peoples backs, or on message boards. Thats just how it is. You have to hustle a little more just to get over that hump and prove people wrong. There is a certain point when you have to accept things as they are and work around them, opposed to trying to switch up the whole game. I feel like I'm a pretty positive person, and i still get caught up in the negative aspect of the game sometimes.

I know some of the people who are posting on this thread as well as others on this board and I think people come across different in type on screen. You cant judge people by their screen names.

I had no problems when i went to Supreme. Yeah it is a frat. But the guys at the store were cool. I asked them some question about release dates and if they had anything new and they answer all my question.

Anytime I'm down there I always take a look to see if they got anything new.

My Style : Will Smith circa 1992

Good Music. Good Food. Good Home. Life

The stupid thing about this thread is that the people arguing and commenting on Supreme don't even seem to be from New York. New York doesn't revolve around Supreme. In fact, if you were wearing Supreme clothing and took a survey, most people in New York would call you a slob. My point here is that Supreme is a niche store in a niche market so this whole thing is just not that big of a deal.

I don't really buy any of Supreme's clothing but I do really like their hats -- the low profile fits really well on my head compared to Stussy's low profile hat. I'm not going to try to defend the guys at Supreme because in my opinion, they don't need it and don't really care. There are plenty of comparable products out there. If you don't like Supreme or their aura, just avoid it. And if you don't know....don't comment.

I know im new here and im prolly gonna get "hazed" But Supreme T's SUCK i bought one years ago and the design cracked within two washes, i was left with a bad taste. But when the LA store opened i figured fuck it i'll try one again Same shit different day. So thats my 2 cents on the shirts. The hats are good, and i love the jackets. As for their workforce the guys at the LA shop seem cool to me personaly, but i do see how others may be offended by total silence with the "you aint shit" body langauge... but hey remember they just work there, and you the buyer keep the place open. its not like they own the fucking place.

• 4 months later...

hey, no matter what...you are there to help the customer, fold clothes, answer questions (no matter how stupid), and not be a bitch about it...a bro like me would go in there, unfold maaaad tees, ask dumb ass questions, and walk out without buying shit. I cant stand a worker on his period. do your job and stop being a bitch with your thong up your ass!!

I wasn't very welcome at Supreme in Tokyo. Guess it's cause I'm white or something. Outsider? YUP.

Going to the NYC one in a weeks time, I'm gonna see for myself.

But why shop there if you don't feel welcome? Just get the fuck out then and stop crying like a baby.

Quote:

why do they have the hebrew writing supreme thing? i always wondered about that.

--- Original message by bling_bling on Jun 26, 2005 03:19 PM

The shirt was for the LA opening, and if you've ever been to Supreme LA, its location on Fairfax is made up of predominantly Jewish businesses.

I'm so self-conscious...

damn...cats are rocking like that in NY?? -i've been away too long!! -all them dudes look like herbs!! LOL!!!

dudes look like "herb me!!" lol!! they all look like they belong in Supreme.....fuckin' herbs..LOL!!! that 1st dude must've knew he looked wack with his head down...LOL!! hes like: "damn i look sooo stupid!)