gfunkdocta

Does superfuture know anything about the DEEP WEB?!

I purchased $500 worth of apple stock in 1996 when it was worth like $6/share. :-D Wish I could go back to my high school self and beg the parents for $5k more to put into it

so i went into dogecoin thinking they were serious.

go shiba inu, favorite of korny azn bz the world round.

Dogecoin blowing up, the difficulty is way high now, mining is hard unless you have an actual rig

Just dropped to 65 satoshi though, I might buy some given the price (Its prob gonna go up after the early miners stop dumping)

On 11/30/2013 at 11:46 AM, CHINESEGOLD said:

I've made 1,400 in a week haha. Litecoin should be 100 ish in early January when litecoin gets listed on major exchange sites

Hey CHINESEGOLD, just wanted to say thank you. This post was the reason I had began buying cryptocurrencies, LTC specifically. Life has gotten exponentially better these last 2 years. 

Edited by BROSEPH

On 3/3/2018 at 7:35 PM, BROSEPH said:

Hey CHINESEGOLD, just wanted to say thank you. This post was the reason I had began buying cryptocurrencies, LTC specifically. Life has gotten exponentially better these last 2 years. 

lmao

literally rode the wave, panic sold everything when it crashed down and this no-avatar dickhead got rich off it? fml