Does superfuture know anything about the DEEP WEB?!

gfunkdocta

wiki says its 167 terabytes but the information is skewed because the data is old (2000)

its 1000fold that by now i bet

I suppose it depends on what we are counting and what we mean by "on" the internet. The old dattebayo website had throughput rates of something like 20 PB... Are they only counting the HTML or the image/streaming/applet/flash/etc content? If it's just the HTML then several hundred terabytes sounds pretty reasonable (one page of plain text is usually about 1k)

do you think anything on the deepweb would be any more or less credible?

only barack obama and a few others know where the aliens are

IMHO there is a high probability that there is a treasure trove of information on the deep web that would quickly be censored/compromised on the World Wide Web. Sure, you're swimming through a sea of shit... but isn't that the nature of the internet anyways? Gotta find the wikileaks hidden in all the dickieleaks :P

link to "shit in jerusalem?"

check this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ggzl8z9Csho

I wonder how they're going to explain away this one, like they attributed the Norway spiral to EISCAT/HAARP.

Fuck I just got a popup, which promptly closed by itself. I was surprised because I usually dont get popups on google chrome. Hit cmd + , to bring up my preferences which usually opens in another window, but this time it opens in another tab. Plus, some of my settings look different.

The fuck.

(0)

Fuck I just got a popup, which promptly closed by itself. I was surprised because I usually dont get popups on google chrome. Hit cmd + , to bring up my preferences which usually opens in another window, but this time it opens in another tab. Plus, some of my settings look different.

The fuck.

(0)

you're the chosen one. you have been watched by someone.

dude. chrome updated i think.. preferences open like that for me too

edit: agree with hapl0id. angels are coming to save The Based Ones. 21/12/12. i love Based G-D

Watch out for the Snowcrash.

If you want to learn about security, you should read Bruce Schneier. He can really explain security in layman's terms. and here's what he said about Tor a few years ago:

http://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2007/09/anonymity_and_t_1.html

Anonymity and the Tor Network

As the name implies, Alcoholics Anonymous meetings are anonymous. You don't have to sign anything, show ID or even reveal your real name. But the meetings are not private. Anyone is free to attend. And anyone is free to recognize you: by your face, by your voice, by the stories you tell. Anonymity is not the same as privacy.

If you want your Tor traffic to be private, you need to encrypt it. If you want it to be authenticated, you need to sign it as well.

"The Law of Fives states simply that: All things happen in fives, or are divisible by or are multiples of five, or are somehow directly or indirectly appropriate to 5.

The Law of Fives is never wrong."

—Malaclypse the Younger, Principia Discordia, Page 00016

:confused:

By this logic, I can make a Law of <given number> which states simply that: All things happen in <given number>, or are divisible by or are multiples of <given number>, or are somehow directly or indirectly appropriate to <given number>.

What the fuck is this?

After this thread started I looked into the deep web starting from the hidden wiki and moving onto open forums/ blogs with other random links... I came across a random Tor directory which included tutorials to properly encrypt your hardrive to beyond military level, how to completely surf the deep web without even your ISP knowing, how to send money completely anonymously without your bank knowing...

There were a couple of links that supposedly linked to services that helped you "dissappear". They give you fake passports/ help you move to secure locations without anybody knowing. Child trafficking, drug distribution and a whole lot more... But the thing with these links was that whenever I tried to connect to them I kept getting wierd errors that the server was not responding... When I checked, it seemed that I did get an initial response from the server but I couldn't get authenticated or something...It could just all be fake but there definately is something on the other side thats rejecting my connection

I'm still reading up but I'm going to focus on encrypting my hardrive and also completely securing my web-broswing so not even my isp knows what im on.

Human trafficking has a global annual market of about $42.5 Billion, "The United Nations estimates nearly 2.5 million people from 127 different countries are being trafficked around the world." (According to Wiki). How does the market get so big and diverse???

Hidden Wiki: http://kpvz7ki2v5agwt35.onion/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

Also: http://eqt5g4fuenphqinx.onion/

Subway is Illuminati...

For those who didn't know, last month was Februany $5 Footlong at Subway. At 00:05 it shows an All-Seeing-Eye at the top of the "A" in "ANY". Notice the Mayan calendar in the background, how the capital letter "A" resembles a pyramid with a separated cap stone, & how the snake (a symbol of knowledge/illumination) looks over towards the Eye.

*Also, in the chinese new year scene, the tip of the A in "ANY" also ressembles the Eye of Providence.

"The Law of Fives states simply that: All things happen in fives, or are divisible by or are multiples of five, or are somehow directly or indirectly appropriate to 5

The Law of Fives is never wrong."

—Malaclypse the Younger, Principia Discordia, Page 00016

Not only is it $5 for any foot long, & a clear shot of the All-Seeing-Eye at 00:05, but there are 5 different scenes (Fisher man, Mayan explorer, Chinese new year dragon, Galileo/astrologer, & the valentines day (on the 14th where 1+4=5) lovers with five heart clouds above them), & the announcer also says "five" at 00:23 (2+3=5). The law of fives is everywhere.

*Notice that Galileo was on the 5th day on the calendar? Illuminati too?

*The 4th day is an astronaut, remember the space race? "the first man on the moon" was a hoax by Illuminati!

*I also noticed that the 23rd (2+3=5) is the only day without something in it...but there's a doorway underneath.

Not a coincedence that they just surpassed Mcdonald's as the world's largest restaurant chain...

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703386704576186432177464052.html

That is kinda creepy, but also it isn't directly related to it, but the U.S lost many lives on 9-11-01 and Japan lost even more lives on 3-10-11. Add those dates together and get 12-21-2012. Kinda creepy as well.

After this thread started I looked into the deep web starting from the hidden wiki and moving onto open forums/ blogs with other random links... I came across a random Tor directory which included tutorials to properly encrypt your hardrive to beyond military level, how to completely surf the deep web without even your ISP knowing, how to send money completely anonymously without your bank knowing...

There were a couple of links that supposedly linked to services that helped you "dissappear". They give you fake passports/ help you move to secure locations without anybody knowing. Child trafficking, drug distribution and a whole lot more... But the thing with these links was that whenever I tried to connect to them I kept getting wierd errors that the server was not responding... When I checked, it seemed that I did get an initial response from the server but I couldn't get authenticated or something...It could just all be fake but there definately is something on the other side thats rejecting my connection

I'm still reading up but I'm going to focus on encrypting my hardrive and also completely securing my web-broswing so not even my isp knows what im on.

Human trafficking has a global annual market of about $42.5 Billion, "The United Nations estimates nearly 2.5 million people from 127 different countries are being trafficked around the world." (According to Wiki). How does the market get so big and diverse???

Hidden Wiki: http://kpvz7ki2v5agwt35.onion/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

Also: http://eqt5g4fuenphqinx.onion/

My guess is that the UN includes 'legal' human trafficking, like forced labor laws in Qatar and child labor in parts of Africa. Most of this stuff isn't deep web material, but there is some fucked up Taken-style shit out there.

That is kinda creepy, but also it isn't directly related to it, but the U.S lost many lives on 9-11-01 and Japan lost even more lives on 3-10-11. Add those dates together and get 12-21-2012. Kinda creepy as well.

FUCK SEE I TOLD YOU THE WORLD IS ENDING!!!! 2012 IS LOOMING, MY SISTER WAS RIGHT. OMG SHE IS 12, HOLY CRAP IT'S A SIGN!!!!!!!!

*deep breath**exhale*

......back to the lowercase