Superslim black jeans for guys.

cishcash

I missed the boat and didn't get the overdyed black APC Narrow (Cure) jeans while my size was in stock. So can anyone recommend any tapered/straight leg super slim black jeans? There seems to be options for the ladies and I see some guys around town with them, but I just can't find any for myself. I'm pretty thin (5' 10", 135 lbs.) and wear a 26" APC Narrow (Cure) /27"-28" everything else. I'm not looking for anything with corny distressing, spandex, logos, fancy stitching, or huge ass patches on the back, just overdyed black (unisex or women's ok) with a really good cut. $200 is my price range, and you can leave Dior, Nudie, Acne, Diesel, and obsure Japanese denim out of the picture. All wise, pedantic comments and useful leads from the denim gods will be repaid in animal sacrifices.

try april77.fr

french denim brand, they have a guitar pick sixth pocket on their fifth pocket if you play guitar. Call "riveted a jeans store" in seattle, they stock them their and will send anywhere.. tell i sent you ;) . . .

or you can pay me and i'll make a custom pair of jeans for you... jp

spaz

booty clap contest anyone?.......

Quote:

If your looking for cheaper stuff ($50-$60) try the skate brand Krew. I'm not sure if they still make it but they had a Super Slim model which came in black. Otherwise check their Andrew Reynolds and Jim Greco models.

--- Original message by angrypork on May 30, 2006 07:11 PM

they fit nice, but they're wayyyyyyyyy too short.

Guest Airjamie
Quote:
Quote:

If your looking for cheaper stuff ($50-$60) try the skate brand Krew. I'm not sure if they still make it but they had a Super Slim model which came in black. Otherwise check their Andrew Reynolds and Jim Greco models.

--- Original message by angrypork on May 30, 2006 07:11 PM

they fit nice, but they're wayyyyyyyyy too short.

--- Original message by chris on May 31, 2006 04:21 PM

Lol, thats cause the size they make for you is actually a little boys you skinny bastard.

I am the black wizards.

haha. it was pretty funny when i tried them on. they were like, a 28 x 28 or something.

anyways, my favorite cuts (as of right now):

1. dior 17cm

2. acne hex

3. julian red hoboken

4. cheap monday tight

I checked April 77 out and I like them. What are the details like, though? I like my jeans to have no stitches on the back pockets or nothing identifying like Nudies or Sevens. That's why I'm hooked on APC denim: no frills, just great fabrics, cuts, and fits.

If you're serious about a custom pair...I am serious, too. I've been looking for black jeans for two years now--I regret the day I got these skinny black H & M jeans from 2004 hemmed, because otherwise they were perfect now that I wear a 32"-34" inseam. It's the one thing that's really missing from my wardrobe.

And thanks everyone for your input! Animals will be sacrificed on the first half moon of June.

I went to the APC store on Mercer in NYC today and they had 25" Overdyed Black New Standards in stock--I guess it never hurts to ask and to try on a seemingly too small pair of jeans. They're tight enough to lower my sperm count, but they'll stretch for sure and be much easier to break in than their dry jeans. These are not as tapered a fit as I was initially looking for, but I really love these--they're even selvage! The search is finally over.