BS United Oni Denim Pics

john11f

I think I may actually be in the market for these soon. I could use a longer inseam than the AI's give me. Jomons probably wouldn't cut it either, since my sorahikos aren't much better off than the AI's.

Or maybe I'll just go back to synthetic indigo.

i bought it too big....i bought a 32 oni blue one wash that fit ok in the store, lost some weight and i'm back down to a 30/29 or so...was going to go down to a 29 in these, but will brave it, and go down to a 28 (which fit me with room to spare in the store..will warm soak with em on probably)

cool. so if i'm a 33 in my blues (which has stretched quite substantially), sizing down to 32 would be ok then...

you should be fine going down 1, going down 2 is a risk....but going by how much my oni blue's stretched and advice from others, i think a 28 will stretch considerably...if not, supermarket...

so just by how much do oni blues stretch out? more than an inch? maybe i should sell mine to tangerine before poly puts his purples on supermarket, LOL...

I sized down 2 for my original size for my pre-order 19 oz from BIG glad to hear poly is saying these things stretch

by the way BIG is the only place to get denim, Gordon knowing I was a regular customer allowed me to make a down payment of 100 bucks for the preorder then pay in full when they get them in stock

thats fucking service and trust in a customer he's never even met in person

once i get em ill post pics/stats on stretch shrink etc..

I sized down 2 for my original size for my pre-order 19 oz from BIG glad to hear poly is saying these things stretch

by the way BIG is the only place to get denim, Gordon knowing I was a regular customer allowed me to make a down payment of 100 bucks for the preorder then pay in full when they get them in stock

thats fucking service and trust in a customer he's never even met in person

once i get em ill post pics/stats on stretch shrink etc..

yeah, I told him last time i was up there that I was trying to do the preorder but didn't have the cash, and he asked why i didn't just put down a deposit? I'm used to business just not giving 2 shits about the customer, and Gordon goes well beyond ALL NEEDS and expectations. I truely admire the man for taking such a risk in the industry....

We're both crossing our fingers that these stretch.....as these are heavier than the blues, but hopefully it will be good, i plan on soaking these in hot water with a hanger in the waist....just in case...probably wear them raw for a week though....to get the stretching going...

gordon just emailed me saying the size 32 is now waist 34.5 pre-soak and will shrink to tag size. different from the way hinoya measures their jeans which is post soak. i'm confused! should we get true to size and not size down? that's a mighty expensive mistake to come up with the wrong size.

Are you sure he measured the waist properly in like 3 parts ?

at the back INSIDE waistband > from that point to center of button > from the other back waist point to the middle of top button while button is at farest edge of hole ?

for accurate true waist size ?

reason I ask is Ive got waist measures before where they just double the waist and thats not accurate

gordon just emailed me saying the size 32 is now waist 34.5 pre-soak and will shrink to tag size. different from the way hinoya measures their jeans which is post soak. i'm confused! should we get true to size and not size down? that's a mighty expensive mistake to come up with the wrong size.

if they measure 34.5 now and you do a raw soak...you should have plenty of room to play with...i'd be really surprised if it shrunk a FULL 2.5". I got the greenlight for a pair of 28's, so I might give the man a ring tonight to seal the deal....shipping is WAY WAY WAY cheaper than NYC sales tax..

if they measure 34.5 now and you do a raw soak...you should have plenty of room to play with...i'd be really surprised if it shrunk a FULL 2.5". I got the greenlight for a pair of 28's, so I might give the man a ring tonight to seal the deal....shipping is WAY WAY WAY cheaper than NYC sales tax..

i'll take your word for it my man...anyways, my size 33 blues has stretched quite a bit. probably to about a 34 minimum...

I think if you were happy with how your blues fit, you should buy the same size as those. If they stretched too much, you may wanna size down. I'm always kinda scared about sizing down though :P

Though, if you get a 32 and they end up too small then they might fit me :P