• Royal Blue
    • Mint Green
    • Heather Gray
    • Lemon Yellow
    • Pale Red

I've been slow in posting fit pics of my latest DXX tee:

6196043682_c7cf05f72d_b.jpg

6196044236_6239713f6a.jpg

I went with medium, which I found fit well. I have the first DXX tee in green, which I got in L, and it's like XXL compared to this tee.

I can def recommend DXX; the prints are still holding strong even after several washes! Awesome work!

JimmyC and Beatle have been generous enough to create a limited edition, single-run DoubleXX shirt for the film "Warp and Weft: A Snapshot of Raw Denim in the United States". There are only 35 of these available over the next month, and will be printed to order. You can only get one HERE------>WARP and WEFT

These shirts are a little pricier than the typical DoubleXX shirt, but you will also receive a DVD/Blu-Ray of the film as well as some other perks, all while supporting the same passion that brings us to Superfuture every day.

Warp-and-Weft-1-1.png

I especially like the details of the chainstitch and selvage stripe, as well as the japanese rising sun and american stars. Great touches.

For more information on the film:

Warp and Weft KICKSTARTER! Get cool stuff here and help with the project!

Warp and Weft on Facebook

Warp and Weft on Twitter

http://www.warpandweftfilm.com/

http://www.innerfacefilms.com/

Thanks again to JimmyC and Beatle!

finally!

:)

DoubleXXDouble-bannerButton.png

Click the link above to Pre-Order your DoubleXX Don't Compare Sweat!

All our other designs we still have in stock can be found there as well.

Order Today!! Sweats ship on November 21st. All other shirts ship immediately!

Beatle, can you confirm that the large runs as small as it seems according to the size chart?

I need a chest size of 40 to 41 inch and on the chart it says large is for sizes in between 38-40, i like my sweats fitted so assumed i could get away with a large and went ahead and ordered one.

I'm just asking to be sure, because normally US made sweats run pretty big, contrary to Japanese sizing, and i expected at forehand to be needing a medium.

Mich,

Thank you for catching my mistake on the sizing. I copied and pasted from the AA site on that fleece and accidentally moved all the sizes down one.

I have corrected the sizing on the DoubleXX site so please take a look again and let me know what size you want (by PM please) and I'll change your order her so you get the correct size. I'm almost positive you will need a M but I'll let you look and tell me :)

Thanks again!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...