SExDBxSxS12 Contest Thread

DFreshLeish

nice pics guys ... keep em coming

so i frequent SF more than sufu, and it looks like there is SMALL interest in doing a sf vs sufu contest. i can go ahead and gather the names and start a new thread over there. is that cool with you guys?

dont have any exp starting or organizing a contest but it would be cool to see progression from SF vs Sufu regardless. ill basically steal the start of this thread that you guys started.

Need your help, sufu. I posted this on SF, too, but there are more people with these jeans here. Trying to figure out whether I should return and size down one. Sorry for all the pics.

My concern is that the waist is a little loose pre-soak, which makes me think that they'd be too loose post-stretch. They're the same tagged size as my 19-oz Samurai 710s and SExSC06s, but they feel looser in the waist than they did pre-soak, and I probably could've sized down on those (not sure I would've wanted to, though).

Shots of the waist:

sexdba-sm.jpgsexdbb-sm.jpgsexdbc-sm.jpg

They're riding a lot higher than I'd wear them in these shots because the stiffness of the denim is pushing them up:

sexdbd-sm.jpgsexdbe-sm.jpgsexdbf-sm.jpg

Any help you can provide with sizing, shrinkage, and stretching would be very, very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!!1!