Supreme 2011 S/S

readytoignite

Really diggin this collection. Dill got that Cape Fear vibe going on. Fresh.

like: Out of Order tee, Liberty button up, Champion jacket, Navy jungle jacket, Snap front jacket, heather tanks, you can surf later hat

I admit I'm hyped on the Kaws box logo pullover and ash heather hanes tees. Prob wouldnt cop tho for the price.

Camp hats are kind of all over the place.

Is this the first time they did boardshorts?

gotta have those orange workshorts. that shit looks dope.

also love the trinkets this season. handballs and roach clip are great, water pistols are hilarious.

i really like the peach(ish?) tank top. i'll probably end up grabbing a couple things this time around

Accessory wise: actually going to pick up the Virgin Mary dog tag. Handpump/Handball calls for goodtimes for me via 14 years ago, but still fun. Roach clip is clever, but probably wont ever get used.

Wish they made the perfecto in brown, even though its commonly always black. Hawaiian shirt is outrageous but dill makes it look pretty cool. Tees are cool. Liberty shirt = UO's type shit.

But stuff I'll actually wear: Maroon MA-1, Navy Jungle Jacket, and Yellow Printed and Lightweight Flannels, Oxfords, and this seasons Guayaberas are cool.

agreed, missed out on the N-3B but this is better for california weather.

Like mentioned, some nice items, some whatever. People will probably go apeshit further down the line for the zebra shit.

I don't see it happening. It was only nuts for leopard one because no one copped it when it dropped. But looks like everyone is on to it this time around.

That chambry shirt is cool.

^ the zebra looks pretty bad. Not saying people wont get a boner for it but its pretty hideous. Doesnt look like camo. Just looks like a zebra.

With regard to Leopard, some clever fellow on a forum pointed out that the camo was an actual camo mid-season and that seemed to spark a later demand. I fell victim to said pointing out.

Doubt it will happen twice, but maybe mid season someone can scan in photos of whatever backwater military uses this camo and speculators can make off like bandits.

highs: finally thrasher! zodiac and leaves camp cap may be first first i buy in a couple years. i'll buy the jamaican tank and never wear it. want just about every l/s button down. and the ebbets fitted. college crew. cruiser (but didn't they just do a cruiser in surfstyle?)

lows: eyes shirt. bakcpack. most of the graphic tees. camo driving cap. windbreaker.

Not that I've ever even purchased one, but this is first time in what - 7 or 8 S/S launches that they haven't done a "celeb" photo t?

Anyone know the story behind the trademarked Liberty pattern?

how is sid vicious not a celebrity? liberty fabric = paul smith maybe becoming cool again

Maroon bomber is fire.

haha, i thought this was rhythm cos of your avatar. i have a premonition that the ma-1s suck compared to the cotton ones from a few years back

Virgin Mary dog tag is dope but I got the feeling it will be $$

true but not gabriel urist status. i personally go for the pins

^ the zebra looks pretty bad. Not saying people wont get a boner for it but its pretty hideous. Doesnt look like camo. Just looks like a zebra.

With regard to Leopard, some clever fellow on a forum pointed out that the camo was an actual camo mid-season and that seemed to spark a later demand. I fell victim to said pointing out.

Doubt it will happen twice, but maybe mid season someone can scan in photos of whatever backwater military uses this camo and speculators can make off like bandits.

credit noted although i think probably people just realized leopard wasn't going out of fashion anytime soon. i think probably mid season someone will point out that select zebra camo colors will appeal greatly to bengals fans,

stoked that they finally repped the white sox (sny new era); the logo on the eyes l/s and new era fitted was used by steve reid for his new life trio (google it) but i assume it goes deeper than that.

that record is shizbombdiggity btw

more later but probably for my blog's dedicated readership, whomever they may be

haha, i thought this was rhythm cos of your avatar. i have a premonition that the ma-1s suck compared to the cotton ones from a few years back

haha i thought he was me too for a second there, but if you ever catch me saying 'fire' or 'cop' or something along those lines then it's gotta be an imposter :)

i agree on the ma-1: looks good to me but the cut looks more like a standard ma-1 than the real slimmed-down one from 2007 or whenever.

stoked they brought back the 5-pocket twills

ps does anyone have any extra footballs from last season that they want to sell?

stoked that they finally repped the white sox (sny new era); the logo on the eyes l/s and new era fitted was used by steve reid for his new life trio (google it) but i assume it goes deeper than that.

that record is shizbombdiggity btw

more later but probably for my blog's dedicated readership, whomever they may be

Ready - good call on the new life trio - 'visions of the third eye' is fucking insane.

The Jamaica tank and Hawaiian shirt look great, but in fairness it might just be because Dill has enough juice to pull off the look