Supreme 2011 S/S

readytoignite

only tangentially related but the koston sb's are the shit....

Really? Do they hold up? I was going to pick them up instead of the standard half cabs, but shop homies said they were blasting through that suede super-fast.

Things are CRAZY light/flexible though, I will give Nike that.

I think there's always the one standard "Supreme's Dead" comment made every season, not saying it is....but its getting damn near the end I think. I think Supreme's made it to the peak this year as the nike dunk did in 2005.

ranting.

yeah, board shorts look horrible... just buy some Local Motion ones.

Makes me want to watch Real World: Hawaii re-runs.

That and New Orleans were the best seasons...

You forgot about London, New York (both of them (Cora's titties anyone?)) and San Francisco. Maybe even Seattle.

It's been a long time since I watched the RW but the London season was easily the most boring. The only memorable moment from the whole season was when the British dude got his tongue bit off by his girl. Everything and everyone else was a snooze. Kind of like this season's Supreme collection.

See what I did there?

How does Adam Kimmel make any sense? Most overrated designer out there. Actually, i dont even know anyone that fucks w/ his stuff, but a lot of big stores seem to carry it.

adam kimmel is dope, makes masculine, wearable clothing. i wouldn't call him overrated. plus he impregnated leelee sobieski so he gets respect on gp