Supreme 2011 S/S

readytoignite

The blank camp caps with the red tab came out during f/w '10.

thanks for the input guys. yes i mean the one's from f/w10. the ones this season was the denim and the polyester cap. i'm looking for the ones from fw10, that were just plain with a red tab. any other source to look for those than hypebeast forums?

5757855702_9ef84b2aec.jpg

these? they named them solid military camp caps. they should be easy to find if you search for some of those terms, check ebay and ss. they were my favorite cap from last season and picked up a few colors. there was also a khaki one. the red tabs are on the back where the strap is.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2126/5757845304_09917e6c30.jpg

picture

these? they named them solid military camp caps. they should be easy to find if you search for some of those terms, check ebay and ss. they were my favorite cap from last season and picked up a few colors. there was also a khaki one. the red tabs are on the back where the strap is.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2126/5757845304_09917e6c30.jpg

Yes! Thanks! Found some already too!

yo i will fit battle you.... two suits enter, one suit leaves
lets do this!

i need to find some new brown shoes though, and i need recommendations, holla

what happened to the kimmel suit fit battle?

i was looking forward to this (0)

damn webshop always sells out lol. must be in the 'know' to cop new releases eh.:mad::o

Yeah i feel you. I wish they would publish some sort of newsletter or announce their drops on several fashion related websites. You know what? What if they were able to post announcements on their facebook site?

2011 is such a dark age of information its hard to know when anything happens. I blame 9/11.

You stay up all night till 6AM and refresh page. At least that is what i think lol

No i just wake up at noon walk to the store and buy what I want.