whyred dee.

chris

i did a search, but nothing turned up. and i wouldnt be asking if the sites that carried these werent all in swedish and shit.

anyone here own these? the black dees, in particular. i cant find much info on the cut itself. what is the rise like? are they tapered, or just slim and straight all the way down? similar to say... the acne hex?

my next pair will either be the hex cash (in the correct size, this time) or the black dees. which should i go for?

Dunno if you've done this already, but go to

http://www.whyred.com/fallwinter2005/index.html

And click 'jeans' to see both black and other Dees (in the women's section).

They also sell them at Bubbleroom where they have provided photos from different angles

http://www.bubbleroom.se/frontbrand.asp?intBrandId=40

Here you have to click the arrow in the top right corner (or below) about four times to get to the page with Dee Black.

You can also see the cut, albeit in yellow twill at

http://se.zoovillage.com/store/productdetail.asp?CategoryID=0|0&BrandID=127&DisplayItemID=20249&Position=1&ListType=1

I have both the Hex Cash and the Dee raw, both great jeans. It seems to me that the Dee has a slightly lower rise (just a wee bit), and they're both tapered and tight.

Guest Airjamie

Hollywood trading company has em, PM glamroots on here and he can tell you all you need to know, stand up guy at that.

I punch my bitch to Godflesh.

• 4 months later...

resurrecting this old thread...

I went by Famous Friends today to check out the W+H/W&H stuff that has been posted so often of late and the Japanese guy directed me to their Whyred selection (he knows I like skinny jeans; I bought my acne max cash there). I tried the 28x34 Whyred Dee in this blackish one-wash that reminded me of the color of acne max "blackness" (sort of a blue-black, really beautiful but subtle).

The fit is much like my acne max cash, i.e. low rise, tapered leg, slight stretch, very close-fitting (thigh, leg, etc) but the denim feels slightly thicker and rather soft. The inseam is 2" longer than my acnes so there is more ankle-stacking. The Dee is zipper-fly but there are two buttons as the clasp (?) at the top, next to each other instead of one over the other.

I have them on hold and I quite like them. Just so SFers know, you can find these in NYC...

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

...a year later,

i picked up a pair of raw Whyred Dee today on sale @ FamousFriends. I really, really like them. They fit and look like the PBJs except not so tight thru the thighs and the denim feels like the A77 raws except thicker.

i bought these in place of the A77 raw blacks I've been saving up for (the SA at Seven was treating me weird and i'd prefer to pickup direct in Paris or buy NWT on eBay).