New APC denim

Tisswat

yeah, I got that mail too. Funny how the jeans are black in that pic, when they're only available in indigo. Maybe they haven't added the other colors to the site yet?

I wonder what the hell super tight means, it can't get much tighter than the narrow cut, can it?

Maybe it's an antifit cut, but I dont think so, considering APC's style.

våran panel tycker att man ska koka pastan i två år

a question for those of you with APC cures...

im thinking of getting the cure in 28 (2 sizes down, im normally 30) or perhaps even 27. however, im a little apprehensive about the tapered leg - i dont want to be too restricted in what shoes i can wear, and want to avoid the clown shoe look.

from those of you that sized down 2 or 3 on the cure, any advice as to what are the chunkiest shoes you can wear with the cures, without making yourself look like you belong in sideshow alley with facepaint and a wig?

i'm thinking that perhaps to avoid this problem, it may be better to size down 3 on the APC NS than 2 on the APC cure.

thoughts?

http://www.myspace.com/eleventhhereacheslondon

http://www.myspace.com/fooltheworld

Guest Airjamie

Any word when they will be available on the site? Or are they already and im just webretarded?

I really dont like DrugsAreBadMkay

Quote:

yeah, I got that mail too. Funny how the jeans are black in that pic, when they're only available in indigo. Maybe they haven't added the other colors to the site yet?

I wonder what the hell super tight means, it can't get much tighter than the narrow cut, can it?

Maybe it's an antifit cut, but I dont think so, considering APC's style.

--- Original message by horriblyjollyjinx on May 16, 2006 05:55 AM

they're not available in black? FUCK.

^ my reaction too

I'm a 30, i got a 28. At about four or five months now they arn't really tight in any places anymore but just right everywhere, however next time I buy apc I'll go 3 sizes down so that they will be a little tighter.

They bunch up on top of high-tops, go over hi-top chucks with out any extra effort, and meet naturally with slip-on's, just covering the sock/shoe entrance area.

Quote:

Air, these are now the slimmiest jeans APC makes, so no, they are not the same as the narrow cut.

--- Original message by Neuman on May 17, 2006 05:52 PM

i must have those. ive been wanting apcs for a while but those are awesome!

what size are you normally and what size did get in these?

and how 'bout some pics?

thanks!

i'm not a mod or a rocker. i'm a mocker.

join a cult. www.culturepopartgallery.com

I have tried to search the different APC threads for info, but although there's plenty on the sizing issue, I haven't found exactly what I was looking for. I'm a girl (5'9", normal build) and I usually wear W29 in most jeans (W28 in my Acne Hex Pure, but they stretch). When I measure my favourite pair, Acne Hex Cash size W29/L32, the waist has now stretched out to 32" and is perfect.

I've just ordered the APC New Standard in unwashed indigo, size W29, but I still have time to change that. A little confused after the information overload here at Supertalk, with almost as many different suggestions as there are posts, I have to ask: should I go for W28 instead?

Edited by mandel9000 on May 18, 2006 at 09:15 AM

Quote:

I have tried to search the different APC threads for info, but although there's plenty on the sizing issue, I haven't found exactly what I was looking for. I'm a girl (5'9", normal build) and I usually wear W29 in most jeans (W28 in my Acne Hex Pure, but they stretch). When I measure my favourite pair, Acne Hex Cash size W29/L32, the waist has now stretched out to 32" and is perfect.

I've just ordered the APC New Standard in unwashed indigo, size W29, but I still have time to change that. A little confused after the information overload here at Supertalk, with almost as many different suggestions as there are posts, I have to ask: should I go for W28 instead?

Edited by mandel9000 on May 18, 2006 at 09:15 AM

--- Original message by mandel9000 on May 18, 2006 09:14 AM

I wear a sz 28 Acne(toight!) and my sz 27 APC NS have stretched to 31.5" and could probably stretch to 32" if needed. Definitely get a 28 or even 27.

våran panel tycker att man ska koka pastan i två år

Edited by horriblyjollyjinx on May 18, 2006 at 10:10 AM

I got a 29 in Cures and I'm usually a 32 or 33, they fit tight around my thighs when I got them but they stretched out quite a bit, I really like them and they fit pretty good now, but I wouldn't mind checking out a narrower cut.