josh mullen

Nicolas Cage: To Love or Hate?

that is one of his best... but i would suggest wild @ haeart and birdy ... or vampire's kiss.

comic genius right here

I just watched 8MM the other night. I honestly had no idea what the premise was, so I was pretty blown away. I love the fact that he's in it.

1) who says punk, this isnt the 60's

2) cage will do anything for a penny, look at his recent movies.

3) profit

4) win.

Watched Leaving Las Vegas the other night. So good.

3) profit

4) win.

nic cage's personal motto. obviously you're a secret fan

well you can come out of the closet you're among franz

if that was his motto then he wouldnt be bankrupt and divorced and prolly being raped right now. butttttt i guess ill come out amongst my franz.

psyche!

It's sad when people don't get nic because he has brought so much joy into my life and I just want to be able to share the love

Clearly Cage has secretly infected his brain with something in order to make him hate so ignorantly.

I like that he tells diamonds not to use dated slang then uses psyche. Hehehehe.

finally watched travolta vs nic cage last night. face/off is as cheezy as it is awesome. the final boat chase was just incredibly awesome

I don't think Face/Off is cheezy is at all. It's actually a really well done action film. Might be a little dated now though...

psyche is a cage word from his part in drive angry. so technically to you cage fans its a current word, however punk is not.

sowhatdoyousayguys, canijointheclub?

cross-post from what are you watching today

Kiss of Death (1995):

niccage_bench.gif

niccage_bounce.gif

answer to a trivia question last night... something something helicopter top gun rip off

B00008L3UF.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

add to netflix?

I cannot get over the "Nicolas Cage Losing His Shit" video.

Finally got around to watching Moonstruck. So damn good. The movie makes no sense. It's not even a movie. It's a play. They have terrible plot devices just to get people into scenes. Hahaha. I don't know if anyone else noticed this but like 3/4 through the movie there is a scene where the grampa comes home with the dogs and when they start running upstairs, one of the dogs totally just smashes into the staircase. Luckiest take ever. Found a clip:

n1cOZIbba54

After watching that I hadn't had enough Cage so I watched through Vampire's Kiss with the commentary turned on because its between the director and Nic Cage. Best decision. If you ever find yourself with a DVD copy of Vampire's Kiss, watch with commentary because it's amazing.

We need to circle the wagons, friends. He's been there for all of us over the years, now it's time to reciprocate. I mean, how tragic. You know what? I'm not going out this evening. Tonight I'll stay in and watch Snake Eyes, and maybe Deadfall.