Yen jeans black label lot. 105

dant87

Hey there

I am new here and the reason for this thread is partly because I want to introduce myself and also because I have just not long ago acquired some lot. 105 black label Yen jeans!!

I have tried and tried to search for information on these jeans through this forum but there does seem to be very limited information on this brand. As I currently understand it yen jeans is broken into three different labels. Orange, red and black, the latter two being made in japan as far as I am aware.

I guess this is similar to the Evisu split.

The kitmeout forum has a member on there called "cali" and he was very helpful and did shed a fair amount of light on the brand but his knowledge of Yen jeans as he admitted in areas was limited and pointed me in the direction of this forum as I believe he is also a member!

I have included pictures of the jeans and they dont really do them justice and I'm sure alot of people have this issue haha.

Please tell me everything you know from how much produced especially black label, method, exclusivity, brand information and so on as am super interested.

Pictures are below. Thanks!

IMG_0044.jpg

IMG_0039.jpg

IMG_0040.jpg

IMG_0041.jpg

IMG_0042.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

one of the best jeans before impecable quality ! denim is really nice top notch! really indigo is good too! i have a couple of pairs and im proud of em

Hiya, thanks for your reply, what do you mean before impeccable quality? Sorry if I'm being a noob

Do you have much other information?

Thanks for your reply!!! I am loving these jeans!!

Awesome thanks for your help I will try and get some pictures up for you all to see soon, IMO they fit very well.

Have been wearing now for about two months everyday but because I can't wear them at work it limits their use in the week days you see, they are gradually starting to fade but the photos above do not do justice to the awesomeness of this denim!

Thanks again.

Hey guys, as requested some photos of the jeans as I'm wearing them, the fit of them seems reall good to me, I do wear them round my waste a little though! Sorry about the quality of the photos, apple one day will be able to put a really good camera in the iPhone I'm sure!

Let me know what you think!! Thanks

89b46ca4.jpg

6b7e31a9.jpg

7b3e8bd4.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Just had some lot 115 yen jeans arrive in the post today, they are more of a "just to have" pair for me to be honest as the fit is quite baggy/super relaxed. Not really typically my style but usual mij yen jean quality is there and LHT also!

Looking out for a pair of lot 110 now.

Thanks!

I had some Yen jeans.... probably about 11-12 years ago now. They had the same selvedge line as yours but were a looser cut. I used to rotate between those and my hand painted Evisu No.1 specials that I bought in Nagoya.

I remember the Yens were much bluer denim, pretty smooth and not a real heavy weight.

hey there, thanks for the replys, fre$co, as you say the denim is so deep, some of the fading im starting to get has just silly amounts of depth. The orange line selvage is awesome.