So I talked my lil bro into some denimology w/ his " Super Duper Exclusive " Japanese jeans

__3xL

He won't tell me where he got them , but supposedly they were made in small quantity ( like under 10 pairs ) for a yung jeezy muzik video ( very popular urban rapper ) .

He DJ's sometimes so I believed him

All they say is made in Japan and appear somewhat handmade yes no labels of any sort except the sewn on hang tag thing on the pocket and the same one inside .

Anyways - he asked did I ever hear of the brand and I said no and proceeded to school him on the art of breaking a raw denim in . He said " thats cool I don't like changing my jeans anyways unless I'm going out with a new girl or to the club " ( which is like once a week maybe twice )

I told him to come over in the monring so I can prep them for his wear and tear and we sat my spare room I use as my " office " and proceeded to do big things .

I soaked them in cold water a 1/2 hour while we browsed the net , took them out to hang about an hour and asked him how'd he feel about wet jeans on his arse and he replied " no prob "

So I took um off the hanger and he put um on and left - mentioned they fit better now .

He came back tonight about 9 pm and asked " what now " ( dont you just love lil bros ) and I smiled and said muah hah ha ha STARCH !!! I will starch them up once a week and do a sugar starch week 4 after soaking them in cold water maybe to release some indigo from the creases .. Good or bad idea ?

So he slid out of um and I heavy starched the entire rear of leg until soaking , and front of thighs and let them sit 20 minutes and told him put um on !! he asked what helps and I said sit indian style and play video games or watch tv - he smiled peacefully and he left .. hee ..

So the 5-6 day a week break in began today and I just wanted to ask you guys how do you think they'll do after a month or two ? Also does anyone have any info about this brand is it's mainstream or did he get the real story behind them ..

Thanx

pic 1 at 9pm no starch > http://i1.tinypic.com/xp7fdf.jpg ( they have stretched a LOT when he returned-knees bulging and thighs really big they were almost skin tight when he left )

pic 2 after starch > http://i1.tinypic.com/xp7khc.jpg

pic 3 after starch > http://i3.tinypic.com/xp7kuw.jpg

pic 4 close up with starch > http://i1.tinypic.com/xp7l7b.jpg

So how long would you guys guesstimate until some real wear occurs - they are pretty lightweight denim . I told him 2 months or so should be decent but I have not a clue ..

Edited by numero_uno_3xl on May 10, 2006 at 11:47 PM

I think the unfinished edges were them trying to be more modern like RMC jeans or something . I wish I could find out what the deal with the brand is .

Thanks guys

Good point Hewsinator , that is kind of what I meant but your question did give me a better insight into my own thoughts if that makes sense . :-|

I guess to rephrase then - has anyone ever heard of Vin Shenzo the designer or if applicable the brand ?

• 3 months later...

He stopped wearing them because his girlfriend bought him a few pairs of jeans :-(

He said he'll get back to them thru the whole winter months .. Then I'll post updates

P.S. That was the auction that he won

• 11 months later...
He stopped wearing them because his girlfriend bought him a few pairs of jeans :-(

He said he'll get back to them thru the whole winter months .. Then I'll post updates

diggin the wrong grave lol

wow okay got me cause I didnt realize that and it seems like yesterday . Imma have to ask him and see if he stuck to his word because since I moved to my new place and he moved with a female him and I really haven't spoke much

so thanks for the reminder west