pavlov's bell vs. everyone

Pavlov's Bell

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I mean my W2 probably takes a steaming on dump on his, but I'm not making this an "I have a bigger dick" contest. I'm just hating on this idiot for being a scathing hypocrite. But I know, shit gets real in PDX when someone tries to test you for that organic granola bar or when fools be grillin a brotha with dirty looks for pumpin dat premium gas instead of E85.

1)what the fuck are you talking about?

2)you do realize that, you know, you are also being a hypocrite here too? does that not strike you as being absolutely balls to the wall retarded?

my boss once told me that commenting on another person's job/career/profession is just tacky. so good work.?

this.

Pavlov, no one gives a fuck how much money you make or don't make besides you. It's not impressive. Just you talking about it makes you come off as classless, let alone you trying so hard to be accepted. Stop being such a square.

1)what the fuck are you talking about?

2)you do realize that, you know, you are also being a hypocrite here too? does that not strike you as being absolutely balls to the wall retarded?

I'm not going to respond to every bit of criticism here b/c most of them are erroneous, but I'm calling this one out b/c you specifically mentioned that I produce nothing in comparison to kix producing press releases for a belt company or whatever he's pulling his peasant salary on. In fact, I do produce. I only mention this b/c you said the opposite, and I back my shit talking up with facts.

It's just funny that when kix told me to stop acting black in some shitty thread about me being overweight, its all good, yet his entire persona internet personal is built around the typical male blogosphere juxtaposition of "talking black" peppering around topics that are decidedly "un-gangsta", such as female high-end fashion, heritage brands, pseudo liberal arts BS, and chambray bow ties, etc. I have no problem owning up to "talking black" (which in and of itself is pathetically ignorant to say), but I'll be damned if I'm gonna arbitrarily call someone out for it and then turn around and do the same shit.

I'm not going to respond to every bit of criticism here b/c most of them are erroneous, but I'm calling this one out b/c you specifically mentioned that I produce nothing in comparison to kix producing press releases for a belt company or whatever he's pulling his peasant salary on. In fact, I do produce. I only mention this b/c you said the opposite, and I back my shit talking up with facts.

It's just funny that when kix told me to stop acting black in some shitty thread about me being overweight, its all good, yet his entire persona internet personal is built around the typical male blogosphere juxtaposition of "talking black" peppering around topics that are decidedly "un-gangsta", such as female high-end fashion, heritage brands, pseudo liberal arts BS, and chambray bow ties, etc. I have no problem owning up to "talking black" (which in and of itself is pathetically ignorant to say), but I'll be damned if I'm gonna arbitrarily call someone out for it and then turn around and do the same shit.

You should have seen what it was like when Westside was here. Now get the fuck outta here Troll.

I still don't understand why you think i write out my responses with any sort of "black" inflection. Its quite obvious that I'm not hood nor do I try and play off some variation of a hood "online" persona.

This is me. I am who I am and everybody knows that... you're fake as shit. That's why you have 4 Sufu handles from the same IP address. Have fun talking shit behind a computer.

the problem is not baseless shit talking. dude, I don't care what you produce, honestly. I apologize if I incorrectly stated that you don't produce anything of value, because I just don't know. That was uncalled for from me.

the problem I have is that you are incredibly gauche. you are calling someone out on their income level, which has nothing to do with the fact that your fit sucked, man. it did. there's no shame in that - take it as constructive criticism and change if you want to. nobody is putting a gun to your head to make you post a bad fit.

what exactly does you telling us you make more money than him mean, exactly? how does that make your fit ultimately any better or worse? If your jeans are lined with 100s will we suddenly like it?

now if the dude was saying something about how you make no money and it's some wall street rep peen you guys are competing for, then sure it makes sense.

seriously, I just can't follow your reasoning on this one. I'm not hating, I'm just smh. I mean, the old saying holds true: you can't buy class, man, and right now you're like school in July - no class at all.

let me just put on my flame hat and come up with some intelligent words which sound totally different than my usual mannerisms and i will join this conversation..brb

its obvious that you are holding onto a glimmer of hope that one of your wise-cracks will change peoples opinion of you, so you word smith the fuck outta your posts

the fuck you say you wont reply to every post in here? you started the thread idiot

do you actually plan on visiting and contributing to supertalk into the future? i wouldnt think so, thus the negative opinions expressed here shouldnt mean shit to you

please make your way back to where you came from =

http://dollforum.com/forum/index.php

its obvious that you are holding onto a glimmer of hope that one of your wise-cracks will change peoples opinion of you, so you word smith the fuck outta your posts

the fuck you say you wont reply to every post in here? you started the thread idiot

do you actually plan on visiting and contributing to supertalk into the future? i wouldnt think so, thus the negative opinions expressed here shouldnt mean shit to you

please make your way back to where you came from =

http://dollforum.com/forum/index.php

actually, he didn't start the thread. His messages got moved from another thread because they were derailing said thread.