pavlov's bell vs. everyone

Pavlov's Bell

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm relatively certain that he's saying his own pants are looking awkward...

You are tubby, oversensitive and desperate for positive affirmation from people on the internet. If that isn't white as fuck I don't know what is.

I'm relatively certain that he's saying his own pants are looking awkward...

You are tubby, oversensitive and desperate for positive affirmation from people on the internet. If that isn't white as fuck I don't know what is.

You fucking retard. No shit he's referring to his pants.

I could give a fuck about positive or negative affirmation from shitty 18 year olds that don't know squat about life outside of their sheltered circle jerk internet based existence.

Even if he is, his Portland residency and "profession" as marketing lead for an artisan leather belt company or whatever the fuck he does certainly makes him whiter than his dialect on this board would suggest.

Spades, son. Callin 'em all out.

because he has a job, he's white?

spades?

:squirm:

because he has a job, he's white?

spades?

:squirm:

I think it's pretty clear that dropping an archaic racist term is probably as white as anyone on this board is going to get.

Unless it's an albino swedish girl posting a WAYWT holding a chanel bag wearing abercrombie and blahniks.

Not a job, I'm not nearly that ignorant. More like the most liberal arts degree havin ass jobs anyone could imagine. He might as well be a freelance journalist for a blog.

Just calling spades spades, you feel?

...aside from your racist rhetoric, I should point out that the guy you are shit talking actually produces something. Whereas you produce...ill fitting looks.

I'm just calling a moron a moron, here.

You fucking retard. No shit he's referring to his pants.

I could give a fuck about positive or negative affirmation from shitty 18 year olds that don't know squat about life outside of their sheltered circle jerk internet based existence.

vFgXF0a_Yw4

i love sufu

Please stop posting.

yes. preferably, outside of uniqlo.

what is that from again? i remember reading the archived thread but I forgot the specifics.

Not a job, I'm not nearly that ignorant. More like the most liberal arts degree havin ass jobs anyone could imagine. He might as well be a freelance journalist for a blog.

Just calling spades spades, you feel?

my boss once told me that commenting on another person's job/career/profession is just tacky. so good work.

also, i see your "posts" everywhere on here and they contribute nothing.

can pavlov and/or ke1 just get banned already?

...aside from your racist rhetoric, I should point out that the guy you are shit talking actually produces something. Whereas you produce...ill fitting looks.

I'm just calling a moron a moron, here.

Yeah I mean my W2 probably takes a steaming on dump on his, but I'm not making this an "I have a bigger dick" contest. I'm just hating on this idiot for being a scathing hypocrite. But I know, shit gets real in PDX when someone tries to test you for that organic granola bar or when fools be grillin a brotha with dirty looks for pumpin dat premium gas instead of E85.