FS: PBJ XX-009 33, Oni Blue 33, LVC 501 1947 tag size 34

hangten

Let me start by saying that I don't post here often but I am on Styleforum under the same username. So be assured that I will go through all transactions.

That said, I have the following for sale. All prices include shipping with tracking in the CONUS. I am accepting PP payments only at this time.

I will consider reasonable offers on these.

1) Levi's 501 LVC 1947 selvedge tag size 34

actual waist 32

thigh 12.25

leg opening 8.5

inseam 30.5

SOLD

3) Pure Blue Japan XX-009 Deep Indigo Tapered Leg, tag size 33. There is some fading on the thighs and the rear but plenty of life on these. These have been washed once and put through the dryer. I am also including the remanents from the hemming. A 3inch scrap and 1 inch scrap. SOLD

actual waist 35

thigh 13

leg opening 8.75

inseam 30

4) Oni jeans - blue fit, tag size 33. Old style patch.

There is a little fading on these since I have washed these once. They are still pretty stiff and rough. I am also including the remanents from the hemming. A 3inch scrap. Off the market

actual waist 33

thigh 12.5

leg opening 8.75

inseam 31.5

I'm seriously considering those Oni Blue's to replace my really old size 32 that doesn't really fit anymore. I would have hopped on those Pure Blue Japan xx-009's. I've been Looking for some second hand xx-009's since their initial release.

To hangten and whomever bought those PBJ xx-009's if they don't fit or the inseam is too short sell them to me!

SUPER BUMP