FS: Redmoon type braids (ELK LEATHER) and wallets.

i've also located some wallets (of the smaller variety, HR-01A style http://www.redmoon.co.jp/brand/redmoon/01wallet/index.html) that people asked for). there were some in seoul but the quality wasn't very good. the same ones are here, but i've located some that are rather nice. also comes in a chocolate brown color.

xlytqo.jpg

xlytxf.jpg

xlytza.jpg

this is different from the traditional "red moon"- it has a coin pouch and card slots. the bill section is not attached on one side and there is another card pouch in the inside of the bill section.

$110 + shipping

-------------------------------------------

ok i found another redmoon-esque wallet that's probably in between the quality of the other one i'm selling and a red moon. this is also suitable for lefties haha.

10ofy3r.jpg

10ogoci.jpg

10ogoeq.jpg

pricier than the other wallet, less than a redmoon. contact me for details.

-------------------------------------------

and a long wallet (same leather as first wallet)

10wjsb6.jpg

10wjsys.jpg

10wjuy1.jpg

10wk0u9.jpg

please email me if you are interested xcoldricex @ comcast . net

PLEASE EMAIL, DO NOT PM ME

i am paypal verified.

i send items EMS ONLY from japan.

Edited by xcoldricex on May 27, 2006 at 09:53 AM

I just got the first one in the mail. I got it before the other was available. Just to let you all know, I would highly recomend the second one, especially if you carry many card at all. There just is not much room at all for cards in the first one, and they are hard to get in and out, the slots would solve this. Also, the button clasped coin compartment seems like it would work better than slim, zippered on on the first wallet.

The first one is nice, no doubt, but I think the second is more practical.

• 1 month later...