Samurai S500JX-LR Contest

beautiful_FrEaK

thanks! :)

but I gave up that hope...they haven't arrived in Germany yet. I guess by tuesday maybe I get them or can take them from the custom office

That's what I'm hoping too, b_F :)

My guess is, it should arrive next week (crossing fingers).

Let's load this thread with plenty of pics, esp the LHT and RHT macro shots. Damn excited now :)

nate you let him wash and hem your jeans right? maybe that's why it takes longer

I actually took everyone's advice and asked Yuichi to leave them unwashed. haha :o I emailed him last night and he got back to me right away apologizing for the lag because he's behind on hemming a lot of orders. Finally got my EMS tho!

I'm down for 1/1/11 if everybody else is. I'll be starting a couple days late if that's the case because I'm home for the holidays and didn't have them shipped here. But it's all good in the hood.

Btw, merry xmas eve or merry xmas guys

What part of LA are you..and did you get hemming? (My tracking number doesn't work/hasn't been activated yet)

Mid city 90019. Yeah I got mine hemmed. That's odd tho. From everyone's experiences, EMS sounds pretty inconsistent in terms of tracking. I hope you receive yours soon tho so we can finally see some pics and fits.