Wings & Horns Hoodies and Jackets

fogg

I'm looking to sell a bunch of Wings & Horns stuff I rarely wear (or have rarely ever worn) to make room for some new things.

First, tiger fleece hoodies. I'm looking to get $100 shipped (within Canada/US) each for these. If you are from another country and are interested, send me a pm and I can try to figure out shipping. All are in good shape and don't show any noticeable sings of wear. No rips, tears, etc.

All 3 are from back when riri zippers were still used. The red and blue are both pretty rare, since I think they only did the red/black and blue/black tiger fleece for one season. The green one is actually spruce, but, strangely (given that it's the oldest one) it's also the one I probably have worn the least.

red/black tiger - medium classic fit

red.jpg

p2p - 20.75"

sleeve - 26"

shoulders - 19"

blue/black tiger - large slim fit

blue.jpg

sleeve - 27.5"

p to p - 21.25"

shoulders - 18"

green/white tiger - large slim fit

green.jpg

p2p - 20.5"

sleeve - 25.5"

shoulders - 18.5"

this last one is more a jacket than a hoodie. I believe they called if the "nanook" hoodie. It's black fleece with a full quilted lining. The hood itself is lined in fur and also zips in half (with a riri zipper). The elbows have cool textured leather patches. Really love this but it's a bit too small for me. Very warm. It's a size medium and I'd ask SOLD for it.

sleeve - 26.25"

p to p - 21.25"

boc - 25.75"

shoulders - 17.75"

outside:

blackout.jpg

inside:

blackinside.jpg

inside the hood:

blackhood.jpg

closer view of the elbow:

blackelbow.jpg

Olive/black merino wool jacket. This jacket is merino wool on the outside and has a quilted cotton inside. It zips up and also has a button placket. 4 pockets on the front (2 upper button ones and 2 lower handwarmer type). Love this jacket and looked for it forever and ended up settling on an XL because I finally found one. Unfortunately, XL is way too big for me even with layering. I'd be willing to trade it for the same jacket in L, or would sell it for $200 shipped.

Outside:

greenjacketout.jpg

Inside:

greenjacketin.jpg

This red plaid jacket is also wool. I believe it's an F2 replica. The inside is lined with sueded fleece. It buttons up and has 2 vertical riri zipper chest pockets and 2 lower flap pockets. I like it, but it doesn't really fit with anything else I wear. I'd ask $150 shipped for it.

Outside:

redjacket.jpg

PM me if you have any questions. I might be adding more stuff later. A brown/white tiger fleece pullover hoodie is one (which I think is pretty rare, I've hardly seen any pullover tiger fleece hoodies).

ok, added measurements for the hoodies. not really sure how to do a shoulder measurement because of how the hood attaches to the body - a measurement of the hood to the end of the shoulder seem wouldn't really be comparable to anything other than another hoodie i think. If I'm wrong about that let me know and i can measure the shoulders however you like.